• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's your number 1?

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is gonna be Tanny's main target? You can't win without having that one guy the qb needs to trust. The rest are supposed to be secondary options. Your number two in non-emergency situations should be Landry, your deep threat in situations should be Stills which means Landry would have to be a slot. Jennings should share time with Stills or Landry. Your go-to guy should be DeVante Parker(when he's back). And the safety blanket/tough target and secondary redzone target should be Cameron. If Tanny wants to take it to the next level this is what he and Philbin needs to do. You have these weapons use them.

Btw be careful with Stills, he had problems getting open for Drew.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think THill's #1 Target should be whoever is open. The best QB's aren't predictable. THill trusts Landry but he and the other guys are also working well together. A guy like Jennings runs a good route so you can build trust with him quickly. Matthews will probably have a bigger role with the team this year, especially early. I was a fan of Stills even before he came to the Fins. I think he could be a reliable deep threat and he has the versatility to make other types of plays. The Fins have quality depth at the WR position so they don't have to rush him or Parker back from injury. THill also has some good TE's, Sims just had a very good Preseason game and Cameron has proven in the past and in a recent team scrimmage that he can get open & has good hands.