• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will be the team of the 2010 decade? - Part 2

Who will be team of 2010s?

• Total voters

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, and i read at a post graduate level.

Then you should understand that in this scenario Bledsoe and Montana = outgoing Brady and Incoming Brady and Steve young = Garopollo. I am not questioning you are losing a good QB. I AM questioning that you can assume you are getting a good "New" QB because it's happened twice before. Clearer?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you should understand that in this scenario Bledsoe and Montana = outgoing Brady and Incoming Brady and Steve young = Garopollo. I am not questioning you are losing a good QB. I AM questioning that you can assume you are getting a good "New" QB because it's happened twice before. Clearer?
much, thank you for clarifying your wording.

im not basing my argument on "its happened before"...i used bledsoe as an example of how its happened before, thats all.

im basing it on the fact belichick managed to win 11 games with a guy who these days, cant throw to the right team. im basing it on jimmybeing the 3rd QB taken this year if he stayed in school. im also basing i on the play i have seen of jimmy, and what his athleticism can bring to the offense.

for 20 years this team has had statues at QB unless you count what his face from kansas state who didnt pan out.

as the division stands today...if brady broke his back tomorrow...

geno
cassel
jimmy
tannehill

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From the article:
New England just became only the second franchise in NFL history to win four or more championships with the same head coach/quarterback duo, joining Vince Lombardi and Bart Starr from those 1960s Packers. But Lombardi and Starr won just those first two Super Bowls together, whereas Tom Brady and Bill Belichick have teamed up to make six and win four.

umm....Noll/Bradshaw say hello! and what? just because the league changed the name of the championship, the Pats wins are somehow more relevant, better than GB's?

article dismissed!

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the article:
New England just became only the second franchise in NFL history to win four or more championships with the same head coach/quarterback duo, joining Vince Lombardi and Bart Starr from those 1960s Packers. But Lombardi and Starr won just those first two Super Bowls together, whereas Tom Brady and Bill Belichick have teamed up to make six and win four.

umm....Noll/Bradshaw say hello! and what? just because the league changed the name of the championship, the Pats wins are somehow more relevant, better than GB's?

article dismissed!
no, its factually accurate.

just accept it and move on.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whiny steeler fans

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can you count superbowls?

note: super bowls

not "title games"

embrace math and names.
can you count? if so, go back and count how many SB's the Steelers won in the 70's and then look to see who the HC was and the QB for each....

...then come back and admit you were wrong!

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can you count? if so, go back and count how many SB's the Steelers won in the 70's and then look to see who the HC was and the QB for each....

oh, i bradshawed that one. sorry. yes, the steelers have 4 with bradshaw and noll.

i completely misread your tears...like bradshaw reading a menu.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can you count superbowls?

note: super bowls

not "title games"

embrace math and names.

except the author wrote "four or more championships" not SB's before dismissing Lombardi and Starr's accomplishments because of a name change....but tell us all again how you read at a post graduate level...yeah right :L

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
except the author wrote "four or more championships" not SB's before dismissing Lombardi and Starr's accomplishments because of a name change....but tell us all again how you read at a post graduate level...yeah right :L
mea culpa?

i read your lady like rant wrong.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like there was a time people were having tall talk of Kyle Boller. Then he became a starter in the NFL.
Don't get why it is assumed the Pats backup is gonna become something special?

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the AFC East QBs suck and that makes the transition from Tom Brady to an unproven guy seamless?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the AFC East QBs suck and that makes the transition from Tom Brady to an unproven guy seamless?

It worked in 2008! Granted that team did lost 5 more games than the previous season's team but let's not focus on that?

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL yeah, I was like "what?""""

Without Brady, Amendola and Edelman suddenly don't look as good. weird.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure, as long as we have belichick...anythings possible.

god, you guys are ridiculously butt hurt up there...

my point was if brady breaks his back tomorrow, the pats most likely still win the division and get a home playoff game.

thats what i refer to as "seamless"...the team as a whole is still tops in the division, barring other major injuries.
think jimmy, with say a year or 2 under his belt...cant find gronk?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my point was if brady breaks his back tomorrow, the pats most likely still win the division and get a home playoff game.

thats what i refer to as "seamless"...the team as a whole is still tops in the division, barring other major injuries.
think jimmy, with say a year or 2 under his belt...cant find gronk?

We aren't butthurt at all. We just think your claim is way over the top.

You're right. If you lost Brady next year you would still be a good team because you still have a lot of talent. Just like the Seahawks would be a good team even if they lost Wilson.

But neither would be a Super Bowl contender. So transitioning from Brady to Grap is NOT seamless. Maybe the drop off wouldn't be too bad and you could still sneak into the playoffs. Maybe not. But that isn't seamless.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We aren't butthurt at all. We just think your claim is way over the top.

You're right. If you lost Brady next year you would still be a good team because you still have a lot of talent. Just like the Seahawks would be a good team even if they lost Wilson.

But neither would be a Super Bowl contender. So transitioning from Brady to Grap is NOT seamless. Maybe the drop off wouldn't be too bad and you could still sneak into the playoffs. Maybe not. But that isn't seamless.
you think going from winning the division and getting a home playoff game to...winning the division and getting a home playoff game...isnt seamless?