• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is your team's 12 man?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically, the twelfth man is the idiot that sings and howls in the night life a drunk bastard?
So you're saying almost every fan between the ages 20 - 30 are 12th men.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying almost every fan between the ages 20 - 30 are 12th men.
Just saying that 12th man usually ends up in the bathroom puking his guts out. Don't understand all this claim to be the 12th apostle, whatever, total bummer dude.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the 12th man

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saying that 12th man usually ends up in the bathroom puking his guts out.

I've been there. Granted it has been nearly 3 decades ago, but yes I've done my share of bathroom puking.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this reggae version of working man?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who else counts the game as a loss?

It definitely counts for a game when being good enough wasn't enough, the 12th man wasn't enough, and it required the 13th man (the refs) to save the day...over the Lions...at home. This isn't your strongest point that playing in Seattle is such a rough environment.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It definitely counts for a game when being good enough wasn't enough, the 12th man wasn't enough, and it required the 13th man (the refs) to save the day...over the Lions...at home. This isn't your strongest point that playing in Seattle is such a rough environment.
Sorry, but is the reputation (in other words-common knowledge) that playing a road game in Seattle is considered greater than the 3 points a home team is usually afforded to balance the betting/playing field.
Stay up on current events and you will see you wont be so alone in your thoughts. Posting is not your strongest point.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but is the reputation (in other words-common knowledge) that playing a road game in Seattle is considered greater than the 3 points a home team is usually afforded to balance the betting/playing field.
Stay up on current events and you will see you wont be so alone in your thoughts. Posting is not your strongest point.

You and many other Seattle posters have shown you don't really grasp common knowledge outside Seattle. The "12th man" certainly has developed a reputation...but it's not what you think.

The 2013 SEA team would have gone 7-1 at home playing in front of 6 mute people. The epic crowd noise seems to effect the home team more than anyone I guess since they are usually the most penalized team in the NFL. Understandable....a lot of "12s" are still learning the game and don't know when to be loud and when to be quiet at live games.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and many other Seattle posters have shown you don't really grasp common knowledge outside Seattle. The "12th man" certainly has developed a reputation...but it's not what you think.

The 2013 SEA team would have gone 7-1 at home playing in front of 6 mute people. The epic crowd noise seems to effect the home team more than anyone I guess since they are usually the most penalized team in the NFL. Understandable....a lot of "12s" are still learning the game and don't know when to be loud and when to be quiet at live games.

HA! You telling a Hawk fan how it goes? Not that either fan base has had lots of success, but we are known for something. Cards fans are known for what? Also, I have been to games at both venues. Have you ever even entered the UofP?
Ok, per your remark of data outside Seattle...
1.Forbes has Seattle at #9 as best fan bases. I did expect higher. Cards not ranked in top 10...The NFL's Best Fans
2. NFL.com has Seattle as top tier, Cards bottom rung fan base...Fan base Power Rankings: Packers, Bills on top
3. Bleacher report has Cards fan base ranked #31, Seattle #4.
Need I go on? There are many more articles on this topic. How about you provide a link to support your claim besides just spewing garbage.
I just read more reports and every one has Seattle fans>Cards fans. How about you enlighten me by showing some independent data backing up your foolish claim.
Normally I would say you make Card fans look ignorant, jealous, and out of touch yet I believe it is just your immaturity speaking for you and I don't think it is fair to hold your stupidity against the other good Cards fans.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the crowd noise doesn't have much effect on the visiting team, then why does Seattle lead the league in opposing team false starts? Every home team has false start penalties, but our majority of penalties are the holding calls and offsides.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 9ers' 12th man is Sourdough Sam but he's been on a drinking binge for six months or so and his whereabouts is unknown. Don't be surprised if he stumbles onto the field during the SB. :L

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dolphins are so bad that I'm the 12th man.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HA! You telling a Hawk fan how it goes? Not that either fan base has had lots of success, but we are known for something. Cards fans are known for what? Also, I have been to games at both venues. Have you ever even entered the UofP?
Ok, per your remark of data outside Seattle...
1.Forbes has Seattle at #9 as best fan bases. I did expect higher. Cards not ranked in top 10...The NFL's Best Fans
2. NFL.com has Seattle as top tier, Cards bottom rung fan base...Fan base Power Rankings: Packers, Bills on top
3. Bleacher report has Cards fan base ranked #31, Seattle #4.
Need I go on? There are many more articles on this topic. How about you provide a link to support your claim besides just spewing garbage.
I just read more reports and every one has Seattle fans>Cards fans. How about you enlighten me by showing some independent data backing up your foolish claim.
Normally I would say you make Card fans look ignorant, jealous, and out of touch yet I believe it is just your immaturity speaking for you and I don't think it is fair to hold your stupidity against the other good Cards fans.

All 32 NFL Fanbases, Ranked by Obnoxiousness

The Seattle paragraph is hilariously accurate. That's what people think of you guys outside your little box.

Cards fans don't walk around acting like they are some sort of special breed. They are far more grounded in reality.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All 32 NFL Fanbases, Ranked by Obnoxiousness

The Seattle paragraph is hilariously accurate. That's what people think of you guys outside your little box.

Cards fans don't walk around acting like they are some sort of special breed. They are far more grounded in reality.

The whole article rags on all the fan bases. I actually thought the article was entertaining but you can't be serious if you believe this rankings. If you truly believe this ranking, then the Cards fan base is a complete and utter joke of the NFL.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole article rags on all the fan bases. I actually thought the article was entertaining but you can't be serious if you believe this rankings. If you truly believe this ranking, then the Cards fan base is a complete and utter joke of the NFL.

Cards fans are generally respected by other fan bases. They may not be on their radar much (I doubt many AFC fanbases have a super negative opinion of AZ fans as a bunch of morons....Seattle...that's their reputation).

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Written by a Niners fan which i'm sure you didn't notice, so that's a strike against his argument. He notes a website that I checked out and it has from 2009-2013. What happened to the stats from when the Clink opened in 2002-2008? ESPN started keeping the stats since 2005, but i'll agree that Minny has had the most visitor false starts since 2002 since that's what the stats say. Maybe someone can provide me a link with those stats.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards fans are generally respected by other fan bases. They may not be on their radar much (I doubt many AFC fanbases have a super negative opinion of AZ fans as a bunch of morons....Seattle...that's their reputation).

Actually a lot of people compliment me about the team and how supportive the fan base is. I'll agree that bandwagon fans do make us look bad at times but it doesn't represent the whole group. All teams have them and its just not the Seahawks.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is only because they are not relevant.