• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who has a better chance of coming back Flyers or Wings?

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm gonna say Flyers, just because I really didn't think the Bruins had the firepower to go up 3 games in the first place. The Flyers impressed me against the Devils.. especially Boucher.

The Wings IMHO, are the unfortunate victim of Joe Thornton finally waking up in the playoffs, which has ignited the Sharks.

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
booooooooo!!!!!!

Sorry man. I just think the Sharks have gotten over the hump. It's no disrespect to the Wings at all.

That said, if there's a team that could choke away a 3 game lead West of DC, it's the Sharks. I really think the WFs are going to be spectacular, and the West is hands down odds on favorites to win the cup...UNLESS MAF plays the way he did the other night, the rest of the way.

miamiforlife81

It's All About The U!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
None of the Western teams have really looked that great either. The Hawks and Canucks have each had some bad games, the Sharks had a shaky round one and have been in very close games this entire series with the Wings.

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I really doubt either team bounces back, to be honest.

It's funny. I've watched more West games than I have East. Summer time. I'm going until dark pretty much every day. By the time I get in and get settled down, the EC games are done unless there's OT.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe either will come back, but I would say the Flyers.

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
To be honest I dont think either has a chance, so I will tell you who I think has the best chance of winning a game. Detriot, mainly because I think Howard has been bad and could rebound, they also seem to be the healthier of the 2.

As for the West being favorites, I guess we will see. The same was said last year and look what happened.

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
None of the Western teams have really looked that great either. The Hawks and Canucks have each had some bad games, the Sharks had a shaky round one and have been in very close games this entire series with the Wings.

Wel, I think it's a testament to the competition. I've seen flashes of greatness from Vancouver, Chicago, and even San Jose.

These playoffs have been pretty damn awesome. I sure wish my Caps were still in it, but alas...MAYBE NEXT FUCKIN YEAR!

Sorry. That was like a leaking gas valve.. I'm over it, but then again, i'm not over it.

The Caps are like a girl that cheated on you. Do you take her back after she cheated on you..Once you've paid her back by cheating as well? If you do, CAN YOU EVER TRUST HER?

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
To be honest I dont think either has a chance, so I will tell you who I think has the best chance of winning a game. Detriot, mainly because I think Howard has been bad and could rebound, they also seem to be the healthier of the 2.

As for the West being favorites, I guess we will see. The same was said last year and look what happened.

IMO, this year's Pens team doesn't seem nearly as focused as last year's team. Call it lack of focus, hunger, motivation, whatever. i just don't think they're as good as they were. That said, obviously they're one of the more dangerous teams left, and have a great chance to repeat.

Again, MAF is their key. I haven't seen him look that good in a while. he was on his game the other night like maybe I've personally ever seen.. then again, he only faced 18 shots. I'd need to see a repeat performance to be a believer, and believe me, i don't want to be a believer :D

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Flyers chances just got better with the Bruins losing Krejci for the remainder of the playoffs. I think Philly wins game 4, the Bruins wrap it up at home game 5. As for Detroit, I think they've got their work cut out for them not to get swept as San Jose seems to be clicking right now. I don't see either team coming back to win the series.

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the west teams have not looked great because they are playing great teams. all the teams in the west are cup contenders. in my opinion if the east teams were in the west they would not make it out of the second round. maybe not even the first. the west teams would have walked all over the east teams that got eliminated and it took east teams 6 or 7 games to win the series.

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I guess it is easier to say the east cant compete when your team is out or hanging on by a thread. I think the Pens are good enough to beat anyone in a 7 game series, and have proven it the last 2 seasons.

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i have been saying this since the playoffs started. and teams change in the offseason. in my opinion the sharks, canucks, and hawks have all goteen better in the offseason.

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
My claim the Wings will win one looks good so far.

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Det is in the Eastern Time zone, I dont think they want to start the game at 10 Pm their time...