• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Becomes 6th Man?

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it Klay or Barnes? I know at the end of games we'll probably see Curry, Klay, Iggy, Barnes and Lee alot, that's not the question though. I'm asking if you guys feel that Klay starting at the 2 and Iggy at the 3 is better than Iggy at the 2 and Barnes at the 3?

I personally like the latter, however, I could see Klay is a better fit in the starting lineup with Curry in the backcourt. With both being shooters and Iggy, Lee and Bogut being such good passers it just seems like it will blend well.

I heard Jackson say that he'll see how it plays out in camp, I agree with that.

Reefer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it Klay or Barnes? I know at the end of games we'll probably see Curry, Klay, Iggy, Barnes and Lee alot, that's not the question though. I'm asking if you guys feel that Klay starting at the 2 and Iggy at the 3 is better than Iggy at the 2 and Barnes at the 3?

I personally like the latter, however, I could see Klay is a better fit in the starting lineup with Curry in the backcourt. With both being shooters and Iggy, Lee and Bogut being such good passers it just seems like it will blend well.

I heard Jackson say that he'll see how it plays out in camp, I agree with that.

I would like Barnes to come off the bench because I think it allows him to be more aggressive and look for his shot, instead of deferring or being a bit passive as we saw a lot during the season. Jack would come in and was aggressive looking for shots and I think Barnes can fill that scoring void off the bench. Iggy doesn't need a lot of shots so he will fit in nicely with the starting 5, making plays for others and helping Klay and Curry find open jumpers.

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would like Barnes to come off the bench because I think it allows him to be more aggressive and look for his shot, instead of deferring or being a bit passive as we saw a lot during the season. Jack would come in and was aggressive looking for shots and I think Barnes can fill that scoring void off the bench. Iggy doesn't need a lot of shots so he will fit in nicely with the starting 5, making plays for others and helping Klay and Curry find open jumpers.

This.