• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who are your day 3 Best available?

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In no Order
Wright III, Scooby Mike 2 down thumper with shitty measurables
Brothers, Kentrell Wil/Mike playmaker shitty measurables
Billings, Andrew 3tech can bench a house nice technique bad instincts
Robinson, Rashard maybe the best press cover corner in the draft but serious red flags
Cooper, Pharoh good fill in for Calvin on go/slant routes can't do much else though
Howard, Jordan Big bruiser my biggest draft crush this year he's somewhere in between Isaiah Crowell and Marshawn Lynch plus he knows how to hold onto the ball and is a decent blocker
Haeg, Joe Wentz blindside protector didn't see much speed at NDSU, but he has decent technique and size could be a solid backup plan if we lose Reiff

plenty of others, but thats a good start

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Perry LB OSU
Maurice Canaday CB UVA
Tyler Matakevich LB Temple
Charles Tapper DE OU
Miles Killibrew S UT St ... For the 4th

5th and beyond
David Morgan III. TE or Temarrick Hemingway TE
Kevin Hogan QB
Aaron Burbridge WR

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say as to BEST, but three Id like to see.

Kevin Hogan
Billings
Daniel Braverman WR WMU

Also wouldn't mind seeing locals Anthony Zettle DT/DE, Matt Judon DE GVSU, Willie Beavers RT WMU, Burbridge or Rudock.

I do t want a QB that's 4 inches shorter than the Titans new RB. But I also don't want DanO.

What LB should I be pulling for us to take?

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Billings has too much value to pass on, imo

not in order of pick slot for the list below......

FS Kavon Frazier cuz I want Don Juan Carey gone in a bad way

LDE Ronald Blair.................He has some similarities to Jonathan Bullard as he can slide inside on pass downs
RDE Steven Weatherly.........A speed rusher who started out as DE in 4-3 base then turned 3-4OLB when Franklin left for PSU and Mason took over and changed scheme. He stated he wants to play DE

DT Greg Milhouse Jr-Late 6th to hopeful FA

ILB Nick Kwiatkoski WVU (he's played all 3 but he'd be best as a MLB) or BJ Goodson CLM or Luke Rhodes W&M
OLB Sean Smith FSU

CB Ryan Smith NCC or Morgan Burns K-ST

RB Darius Jackson EMU.....watched this kid against LSU. he can power through in between tackles and has 4.38 speed to take it to the house. 6'0 220.. little wear and tear

WR Malcolm Mitchell or Robbie Anderson-Last 6th to FA or Ricardo Lewis-Last 6th to FA or Hunter Sharp-FA

Last edited:

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bon :scratch:

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I figured there had to be a reason every team has passed on Billings through 3 rounds. It was not making any sense. We wont be going back to DT most likely. BQ is selecting guys at the positions I thought he would but not my top guys although Robinson was close up there.

The reason noone has selected Cook is because he makes dumbass mistakes. I would prefer to wait another round or 2 preferably for a QB since we still have not addressed LB or DE yet.

At least get us Scooby or Kwiatkowski. DE will be tough now. Most are gone. I will do some digging. Nassib I think is still there.

Last edited:

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nassib is gone. You are correct that most DE now are projects. Rotating with Taylor for some snaps will be perfect though.

Watching the second round hurt. Watched that wish list dwindle away quickly.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nassib is gone. You are correct that most DE now are projects. Rotating with Taylor for some snaps will be perfect though.

Watching the second round hurt. Watched that wish list dwindle away quickly.

Crap I missed that. Looks like we are rolling with Gilberry then as number 3. Still need another though. Maybe a FA then.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap I missed that. Looks like we are rolling with Gilberry then as number 3. Still need another though. Maybe a FA then.

Gandy's mention of Okie U DE Tapper is a good choice. His biggest problem is that he will stall at LOS. He's quick to move laterally down the line and to the edge. He just needs to learn some pass rush moves and maul better. We watched him in that Okie Big vs Okie small game and you can see the potential but it's hot and cold. He plays all up and down the line also 5&6 tech or wide and did slide inside at times as a 2/3-tech. I think some of his negatives from me is more in line with Stoops scheme of contain as they had two OLB for edge and cover.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap I missed that

don't feel bad. I started typing my wants list without knowing who was picked after #95 and had FS Simmons. He was picked last by Denver.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I forgot about Gilberry and I'm fine with Gilberry as a 3rd or 4th guy in rotation. Just wanted somebody younger with more speed or power if Taylor or God forbid Ziggy miss any action.

Reason I looked at Zettel and Tapper as I knew they had played both inside and out in college. Bullard and Spence were the only two I watched beside mid round guys much. I was really wanting DT and OT early so as a bad GM I watched what I wanted more than 1st rd guys at DE.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gandy's mention of Okie U DE Tapper is a good choice. His biggest problem is that he will stall at LOS. He's quick to move laterally down the line and to the edge. He just needs to learn some pass rush moves and maul better. We watched him in that Okie Big vs Okie small game and you can see the potential but it's hot and cold. He plays all up and down the line also 5&6 tech or wide and did slide inside at times as a 2/3-tech. I think some of his negatives from me is more in line with Stoops scheme of contain as they had two OLB for edge and cover.

Why I liked Tapper. His quick lateral movement was awesome within the scheme read & diagnose with Stoops. Stryker was the same way. However that showed great discipline to stay home and then react. He does lack some moves to allude the blocks. I felt with he's teachable

My only issue with him stalling at LOS as you said, I looked at it as discipline, but is it that or is he slow at seeing the play unfold and have slow instincts? Couldn't tell at times.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper is a solid WR.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1