• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

White Sox @ St. Louis Cardinals

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cardinals are playing just under .500 ball this season. Bard Keller on the mound for the Sox - 28 year old pitcher - who came up in the Diamondback org.. Keller is already trying to make a comeback.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards 3, Sox 0
All is right in the universe again, another shutout.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sox have a afternoon start today with the Sox Ace Fedde on the bump. Lance Lynn will pitch for the Cardinals.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't know why you thinks posts like this are cute or funny. do you intend to keep this up all season?
as a fan, you really suck!
You don't do sarcasm? Everyone reacts to this mess in their own way.

I must admit - though - it is worth the price of admission here to see you judge another fan's suckitude.

I think you have to see the current White Sox major league roster as a live action experiment. My bottom line for this team is that it should be a better team at the last third of the season than they were in the first third. If the team is better at the end of this season it would help validate that this group can find the better players and develop the players they have in the minors. The talent is winning games in the minors with the AA Birmingham team winning at something like a .666 clip.

Do what you like Iddy - you are as knowledgeable a baseball fan as any I know. Uncle Jerry sucks and doesn't really try to win games - but I get involved with the players and can't turn my backs on them. I'm a White Sox fan - it has been pretty much like this since I got hooked in 1959.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, that was some rain delay just to get that one fial out. A dub for the Good Guys.

Stlducks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, that was some rain delay just to get that one fial out. A dub for the Good Guys.
That long rain delay just for CB to call that shit third strike. Very anticlimatic.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I must admit - though - it is worth the price of admission here to see you judge another fan's suckitude.

I think you have to see the current White Sox major league roster as a live action experiment. My bottom line for this team is that it should be a better team at the last third of the season than they were in the first third. If the team is better at the end of this season it would help validate that this group can find the better players and develop the players they have in the minors. The talent is winning games in the minors with the AA Birmingham team winning at something like a .666 clip.

Do what you like Iddy - you are as knowledgeable a baseball fan as any I know. Uncle Jerry sucks and doesn't really try to win games - but I get involved with the players and can't turn my backs on them. I'm a White Sox fan - it has been pretty much like this since I got hooked in 1959.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sure i do sarcasm. just not 33 games worth of the same stupid shit. we all get it already ... don't we?

ok, so there are different kinds of fans. i get that. but a fan like me who has lived and died with this team for some 70 years has ... less patience with fans who seem ok with what has happened to this clusterfuck of a team because .. "hey! it still can be a great team ... someday". that's not me. i am angry as hell with what reinsdork has given us fans. i don't see any "light at the end of the tunnel", and if you do then i warn you it's more likely an oncoming train!

then to see some dipwad like LSD constantly trying to be clever with this mess (throw in his pathetic attemps to come off as clever with his 'good guys' and various other pithy and childish remarks instead of talking like an adult ....) it all gets to be a bit much. if i were smart i'd just put the dumbass on ignore, but i don't in hopes some day he'll grow up. long shot i know. anyway, i'm sure i'll continue to call stupidity out.

i guess if i were REALLY smart i'd just quit altogether. why be a fan of a team made up of an asshole owner, an incompetent gm that can't figure out how to keep players healthy, a know-nothing coach, and an assortment of bungling coaches at every level that don't know how to develop players ... AND shitty players, cast offs, and never weres! none of who are even FROM chicago! it's pure insanity! and yet i find myself still checking the scores. there MUST be a medical term for it.

so yeah, i still check this blog. i like most of the posters here, tho you're a weird lot. you probably think i'm a crusty old grump. truth is, i'm not at all. i'm an active musician (even at the tender age of 79) who plays out 2 to 3 times a week and have a great circle of friends (none of whom even know i'm a sox fan). only my friends i grew up with back in lake county indiana know, and share in my sox insanity.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure i do sarcasm. just not 33 games worth of the same stupid shit. we all get it already ... don't we?

ok, so there are different kinds of fans. i get that. but a fan like me who has lived and died with this team for some 70 years has ... less patience with fans who seem ok with what has happened to this clusterfuck of a team because .. "hey! it still can be a great team ... someday". that's not me. i am angry as hell with what reinsdork has given us fans. i don't see any "light at the end of the tunnel", and if you do then i warn you it's more likely an oncoming train!

then to see some dipwad like LSD constantly trying to be clever with this mess (throw in his pathetic attemps to come off as clever with his 'good guys' and various other pithy and childish remarks instead of talking like an adult ....) it all gets to be a bit much. if i were smart i'd just put the dumbass on ignore, but i don't in hopes some day he'll grow up. long shot i know. anyway, i'm sure i'll continue to call stupidity out.

i guess if i were REALLY smart i'd just quit altogether. why be a fan of a team made up of an asshole owner, an incompetent gm that can't figure out how to keep players healthy, a know-nothing coach, and an assortment of bungling coaches at every level that don't know how to develop players ... AND shitty players, cast offs, and never weres! none of who are even FROM chicago! it's pure insanity! and yet i find myself still checking the scores. there MUST be a medical term for it.

so yeah, i still check this blog. i like most of the posters here, tho you're a weird lot. you probably think i'm a crusty old grump. truth is, i'm not at all. i'm an active musician (even at the tender age of 79) who plays out 2 to 3 times a week and have a great circle of friends (none of whom even know i'm a sox fan). only my friends i grew up with back in lake county indiana know, and share in my sox insanity.
.I appreciate the context.

I can appreciate your point of view - and I find myself learning from it. I do understand that the amount of money I spend on the Sox each year (not much) allows Uncle Jerry to continue to be mediocre.

Maybe you can tell me - how it furthers any debate or adds to the credence of your analysis - to show contempt for other posters. I think you are wise about the Sox and baseball, but your arguments are reduced by your attempts at settling real and imagined scores.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.I appreciate the context.

I can appreciate your point of view - and I find myself learning from it. I do understand that the amount of money I spend on the Sox each year (not much) allows Uncle Jerry to continue to be mediocre.

Maybe you can tell me - how it furthers any debate or adds to the credence of your analysis - to show contempt for other posters. I think you are wise about the Sox and baseball, but your arguments are reduced by your attempts at settling real and imagined scores.
not so much a score. lsd lied about something some time back and instead of fessing up to it he doubled down until it became a thing. consequently i think he's an immature ass. now, i always thought his posts worthless, containing what he thinks is clever entertainment (he believes he's a sports writer), so now i no longer have to suffer them without comment.
does it further sox debate? of course not, but it does have value ... to me. :tongue: he claims he doesn't read them ... but i know he does.
i don't agree my sox arguments are reduced because of this, however.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not so much a score. lsd lied about something some time back and instead of fessing up to it he doubled down until it became a thing. consequently i think he's an immature ass. now, i always thought his posts worthless, containing what he thinks is clever entertainment (he believes he's a sports writer), so now i no longer have to suffer them without comment.
does it further sox debate? of course not, but it does have value ... to me. :tongue: he claims he doesn't read them ... but i know he does.
i don't agree my sox arguments are reduced because of this, however.
This speaks for itself.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you guys are jinxing the Sox one game winning streak.

The thing to check out for the Sox today is the 1st start in the MLB for Sox prospect Bryan Ramos = a 22 year old 3rd baseman. Ramos has had more hot than cold streaks at the plate - shows a power bat - and has learned to play at the hot corner reasonably well in the minors. He has the potential talent to be a long time player and maybe a star. In any case - he is slotted to be Moncada's replacement next season.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you guys are jinxing the Sox one game winning streak.

The thing to check out for the Sox today is the 1st start in the MLB for Sox prospect Bryan Ramos = a 22 year old 3rd baseman. Ramos has had more hot than cold streaks at the plate - shows a power bat - and has learned to play at the hot corner reasonably well in the minors. He has the potential talent to be a long time player and maybe a star. In any case - he is slotted to be Moncada's replacement next season.
he spent a lot of time on the injured list last year. always a great sign. .250ish lifetime in the minors. not terribly impressive. we sure can pick em.
throw in a .940 fldg ave at third and frankly i'm not going to hold my breath.

Last edited:

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crochet looked really good today.

tell me again why we picked up maldonado? soon he'll be in double digits ... as in .099 avg.
beginning to appreciate korey!

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Crochet is back on track - strong outing, as well as a nice, rare performance from the pen to help secure the dub. Two in a row, goin' for mo'.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryan Ramos has a nice debut 1-3 w/ sac fly an RBI and a run scored with 3 chances in the field.

Maldanado does bother me - he certainly doesn't have the catching skills he once had, and he is near worthless at the plate.