• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

White and Brady

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am stating to ask, why is White not the lead back on this team, or at least getting more touches? I really think he can be that guy. The day of the big, thick RB seems to be ending. He is fast, shifty and hits the hole a lot better than Blount or Lewis. Plus he is huge threat in the passing game. I expect White, Lewis, Blount, Bolden to all be back next yr.

Tom Brady....I have never gotten into the GOAT discussion, it never interested me. I also considered myself lucky to see guys like Manning, Brady, Rodgers...I missed out on the Montana era and such......However, after what Brady did on Sunday, there is no question in my mind that he is the best QB to play this game. Period! Most QB and teams (Newton and Car) would fold the tents up and move onto next yr. Nope....not Brady, not this team....God damn that was a thing of beauty Sunday!!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Lewis is better.

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lewis is better than White when it comes to shiftiness and experience. White, IMHO, is a better receiver and, based on his showing in the Super Bowl, an underrated runner. Lewis may be considered brittle due to his injury history. White has not had any serious injuries that I am aware of (of course, he has not been utilized that much either, so that may account for it). All in all, I feel they are very close in effectiveness, with White being the closest thing to a reincarnation of Kevin Faulk. I think BB will add another RB to the mix in 2017, which may mean that at least one of the current players will be let go. We'll see what happens.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am stating to ask, why is White not the lead back on this team, or at least getting more touches? I really think he can be that guy. The day of the big, thick RB seems to be ending. He is fast, shifty and hits the hole a lot better than Blount or Lewis. Plus he is huge threat in the passing game. I expect White, Lewis, Blount, Bolden to all be back next yr.

Tom Brady....I have never gotten into the GOAT discussion, it never interested me. I also considered myself lucky to see guys like Manning, Brady, Rodgers...I missed out on the Montana era and such......However, after what Brady did on Sunday, there is no question in my mind that he is the best QB to play this game. Period! Most QB and teams (Newton and Car) would fold the tents up and move onto next yr. Nope....not Brady, not this team....God damn that was a thing of beauty Sunday!!

Lewis took the job from White. He was better rushing and receiving. Lewis injuries opened the door anjd white has made a move - at the end of the season. They will have to make their case at the beginning of next season.
Now if we draft McCaffrey, they both will both have to worry.....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this was going to be another racist thread. Lol

Since it's not I'll join in. Love both White and Lewis. I would hate to have to pick one over the other. Luckily you wouldn't go wrong with either.

I like having the Big Back. When he runs like a big back. Those collisions take a toll on LBs and DBs before the game is over. I'm not sure why he was hesitant during the SB? He was tap dancing looking for holes. You could see openings that would've gotten him a couple yards while abusing a defender. Yet he opted to go east west instead of north south. He got us 18 TDs this year so I should probably shut up now.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not saying Lewis is not good and a great compliment to this offense, but watching the SB, I saw two different backs. I saw White get up in the hole and make a move. I saw Lewis constantly spinning like I was playing Madden, it was so frustrating. White is built for more contact that people think he is. He played and was great at Wisconsin, he can handle the workload, not sure Lewis can. Contract year for White, so lets see what happens.