• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

While candy ass Baker Mayfield was attending some gay awards ceremony, Jake Fromm was doing work

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now chewy is jake fromm's best buddy, knows all about him. Shucks, they went to schoolhouse together growing up!:dhd:

I won't lie. He is by far my favorite QB to ever play at Georgia in my life time.

He's the QB version of Chipper Jones.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because he doesn't have perpetual grease under his nails, sleep on sheets that look like they have skidmarks on them and spit 'baccer in the corners of every room doesn't mean he isn't "manly".

Just sayin'....
Sorry its hard for me to take a player seriously when he wears that gay toboggan on his head. I am not sure what that thing is actually. Mayfield had a great year and I admit he deserves the Heisman

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got you, but I have to say my username is not based on any faggy sci fi movie that I've never seen and have no intentions of seeing.
Would you like my vcash? Like all of it? I am serious. I have no intentions to use it and hell I dont even know what it is. I just stumbled onto bitcoin last week.

I gotta get out of this:L submarine more

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry its hard for me to take a player seriously when he wears that gay toboggan on his head. I am not sure what that thing is actually. Mayfield had a great year and I admit he deserves the Heisman
I wore a bandana under my helmet in the 80's when I played...those pads inside the helmet rubbed my skin raw.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wore a bandana under my helmet in the 80's when I played...those pads inside the helmet rubbed my skin raw.
Did you have your hair cut real short? We were not allowed to wear stuff like that under our helmets. Played for an old school disciplinarian. We even had these coats that fit over your pads but no now was allowed to wear them during games regardless of the weather

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wore one to keep sweat from streaming into my eyes.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you have your hair cut real short? We were not allowed to wear stuff like that under our helmets. Played for an old school disciplinarian. We even had these coats that fit over your pads but no now was allowed to wear them during games regardless of the weather
Buzzed. I always had a problem with helmets anyway due to my large cranial structure.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buzzed. I always had a problem with helmets anyway due to my large cranial structure.
I never buzzed mine. One of my buddies did. He had a fat wrinkly head. We used to grab him and squeeze and he looked like a shar-pei

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You've always been a waterhead?

juuuuuuuuuuuust kidding

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've always been a waterhead?

juuuuuuuuuuuust kidding
Yes. Always. It's hereditary.

When my youngest daughter was born, the doctor was surprised that he had to increase the size of the Cesarean section incision. Shortly after pulling her out and all the data was retrieved, he came back to the operating table gurney and requested that we allow them to perform additional tests on our baby. I asked why. He stated that he was concerned about her cranium size. I told him that I wore an 8 size hat and that I didn't think there was anything to worry about initially. If she exhibited any issues we would definitely be back to check things out.

I've been told all my life that God made us that way to be able to stuff all those extra brains in there....jury is still out.

Stupid is as stupid does.....right?

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never buzzed mine. One of my buddies did. He had a fat wrinkly head. We used to grab him and squeeze and he looked like a shar-pei
Shit gave me a headache...I thought if I was going to have a headache anyway, might as well keep my skin from getting chafed.

Maybe that's why they kept me at NT/DT/LB after that? I always played pissed off....and learned to really savor the opposing players' whimpers and winces. I never hurt when making a tackle....was all numb and shit, growling like a mad dog lol.

If it weren't for weed and pussy, I might have made it to JUCO or something. Whatevs.
R6yvCSU.gif