• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which WR week 1? 0.5 ppr

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to play one of these guys.

Goodwin @ Vikings
Fuller @ Patriots
Kupp @ Raiders

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you can play Goodwin, the Vikings are just too good and he will probably have Xavier Rhodes on him since he has been much better than Garcon lately. Kupp is the safer play and has the higher floor and Fuller has the higher ceiling. Kupp is going to have at least 5 catches for 50 yards and he could get as much as 10 catches for a 100 with a bonus touchdown. Fuller is just as likely to have 2 catches for 25 yards as he is to have 7 catches for 140 yards and 2 touchdowns, so it depends on if you'd rather go safe or with the upside.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you can play Goodwin, the Vikings are just too good and he will probably have Xavier Rhodes on him since he has been much better than Garcon lately. Kupp is the safer play and has the higher floor and Fuller has the higher ceiling. Kupp is going to have at least 5 catches for 50 yards and he could get as much as 10 catches for a 100 with a bonus touchdown. Fuller is just as likely to have 2 catches for 25 yards as he is to have 7 catches for 140 yards and 2 touchdowns, so it depends on if you'd rather go safe or with the upside.

I feel the same about Goodwin, hard to play him against that defense.
I've had Kupp penciled in since the draft. I just don't want to bench Fuller when he is healthy enough to play (with Watson). I drafted him for those upside weeks.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to play one of these guys.

Goodwin @ Vikings
Fuller @ Patriots
Kupp @ Raiders
Goodwin.

Not scared of the Vikings pass defense. Do you believe in the Niners offense? If you do you start their #1 every week. None of the defenses in this league are that amazing. Vikings got carved up in NFCCG. Eagles got carved up in the SB. 2 of the best.

I'll say this on Fuller. Belichick usually gets whooped by QBs the first time he sees them, and whoops them the 2nd time. Exactly why is anyone's guess, but I recall seeing the data 5 years ago and it has generally held true since. I successfully used that knowledge last year in this same matchup. Watson threw for like 350.

Lots of places to go with the football in Los Angeles. I suspect they'll get more out of the TEs this year and some of that will come out of Kupp's slice of the pie. Against the raiders they'll be able to run.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much what I was going to say.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kupp for me, Raiders are an absolute mess.

Not starting Goodwin with a healthy Garcon around against the Vikes, and I would keep waiting for juicier matchups before pulling the trigger on Fuller

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a 49er fan, I am keeping Goodwin on the bench this week. I think the game is going to be difficult on the road although with the way the run game has looked this preseason the 49ers might be passing a lot and Goodwin is Jimmy G's favorite target

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am trying to make a choice this week between Doug Baldwin and Chris Hogan. Doug Baldwin is the guy but is he going to be healthy enough?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am trying to make a choice this week between Doug Baldwin and Chris Hogan. Doug Baldwin is the guy but is he going to be healthy enough?

i'd actually go with Hogan as long as Edelman is out - he's really the only familiar option out of the WRs, and Houston secondary was hot garbage last year. I know their D is supposed to be better this year with guys returning to health and FA help in the secondary, but I think Brady will score a couple TDs

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel the same about Goodwin, hard to play him against that defense.
I've had Kupp penciled in since the draft. I just don't want to bench Fuller when he is healthy enough to play (with Watson). I drafted him for those upside weeks.

Kupp for the safe floor, Fuller if you are trying to hit a HR

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might be the only guy here but I'm playing Fuller every week until he breaks......especially in a game that is gonna be as high scoring as that one should be.................pisses me off he got sniped from me in every draft this year..................except fer the one where I drafted Hopkins.........and I still thought about Fuller in that one.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'd actually go with Hogan as long as Edelman is out - he's really the only familiar option out of the WRs, and Houston secondary was hot garbage last year. I know their D is supposed to be better this year with guys returning to health and FA help in the secondary, but I think Brady will score a couple TDs

Cool. Thanks. I have Hogan on the bench and am going to swap them