• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which Philie team will show up tonight?

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last win against the Brewers was most impressive. We scored 7 runs in one inning with clutch at bats. Maybe the team has learned something important! Just try to move the runners along by going with the pitch. Seems simple but it works. The 4 game sweep should have the Phillies in a better mental frame of mind. With confidence at an all time high I am expecting the Phillies to win tonight!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they had a good plane ride from Milwaukee. AJ gave up 8 runs in WSH in the previous match up but earlier beat them at CBP 7-2. We're back home where we suck. We just beat on of the best teams in the NL four in a row. Anybody's call here. I'll say it's time we figured out Zimmerman. Phillies 3-2. I'm an optimist.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they had a good plane ride from Milwaukee. AJ gave up 8 runs in WSH in the previous match up but earlier beat them at CBP 7-2. We're back home where we suck. We just beat on of the best teams in the NL four in a row. Anybody's call here. I'll say it's time we figured out Zimmerman. Phillies 3-2. I'm an optimist.

I must agree that you are an optimist. I consider myself an optimist with reservations. I get frustrated when I pay attention to facts. But the fact is that the Phillies have shifted in the right direction!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they figured out something after the abysmal Pissburgh series and it appears to be team-wide. They have built their offense on the strength of a pretty good defense and our young stud bullpen. I think they indeed have turned a corner as the old guys are returning to form. Rollins and Utely have been on fire. Howard is slowly coming out of his hitting funk and Ruiz needs to stay on concussion duty because Rupp is really coming on in all facets of his game. Brown and Byrd are hanging tough. The young guys are coming along nicely as well. Asche is doing very well, Revere except for his arm strength is doing well and Blanco and Hernandez are having a good month of June and July. Gwynn needs some time away. Altherr needs to play more. So things look good with these last 70 or so games.

WestCoastPhan

Northern California formerly from Bucks County
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they figured out something after the abysmal Pissburgh series and it appears to be team-wide. They have built their offense on the strength of a pretty good defense and our young stud bullpen. I think they indeed have turned a corner as the old guys are returning to form. Rollins and Utely have been on fire. Howard is slowly coming out of his hitting funk and Ruiz needs to stay on concussion duty because Rupp is really coming on in all facets of his game. Brown and Byrd are hanging tough. The young guys are coming along nicely as well. Asche is doing very well, Revere except for his arm strength is doing well and Blanco and Hernandez are having a good month of June and July. Gwynn needs some time away. Altherr needs to play more. So things look good with these last 70 or so games.

Retro, don't let the facts get in your way...
Altherr is playing everyday...but it's for the AA Reading Phillies. He does not have a major league hit.
Blanco is a 30 year old career utility player that does have 1 whole hit this season.
Ruiz should stay on the DL because Rupp is tearing it up with a .200 OBP??
and that Cesar Hernandez is hitting .077 for July so far.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O.K. Westcoast believe what you want. I see the overall effect improving.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Altherr is playing everyday...but it's for the AA Reading Phillies. He does not have a major league hit.
Blanco is a 30 year old career utility player that does have 1 whole hit this season.

Rupp got off to a bad start and is still getting acclimated to big time pitching but he's starting to make a contribution. He's got good power.

I'm headed out to the game tonight. This will be a nice matchup - Hamels vs. Strasberg. It's time for the Phillies to give Hamels a blowout win for a change.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PONEDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the 1950 team will show up. We sure could use Robin Roberts, Whitey, Del Ennis, and Curt Simmons. Hopefully it's not the 1998 team. If you thought Mark Lewis sucked back then, you should see his beer belly now. Dude looks like motherfucking Big Pun