• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where's Master Again? (to former CBS posters)

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. This is like starting a Tim Tebow thread. Posting this thread may cause my banishment from this site, but I'm just wondering where he went. Although he rankled a lot of people on the CBS boards, I have to admit that I enjoyed watching him repeatedly cause trouble on the KC Chiefs board on the old site. Even though he rarely represented the general consensus on our boards, it was at least entertaining to see him get the Chiefs fans all riled up!

Since he's not here, maybe everyone could provide their speculation on his true identity? How old is MA? Does he live with his parents? What kind of a job might a guy like MA hold?

Sheesh, the off season is long and forces idiots like me to find new ways to entertain myself!

Go Broncos!!

MH64

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Zig has had a discussion with the Master :laugh3:

oh yeah. Actually more just reading and laughing at him than discussion.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yeah. Actually more just reading and laughing at him than discussion.

this, most definitely....

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is he is somewhere in the Kansas City area betting with Chief fans on which crow is going to fly off the fence first......

Oh, and Zig wins for best avatar. I am now on the hunt to find a Giants hottie spanking a Dodgers hottie. lol

Miked383

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There seems to be a lot of posts about MA, its almost like you guys miss him.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well like I said on another thread, he could be pretty entertaining. Especially when he was giving crap to Chiefs fans.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides if he doesn't show up my av won't really mean anything anymore and I'll probably have to change it, and I've grown rather fond of this one.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to think of Master as some guy in his mid thirties that is pretty successful and well-mannered in his work life. Then he hops on the interwebs and becomes a complete ass-hat.

C U Buff Fan1

Total Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MA was just one of those guys that loves to argue. I think most of the time he didn't even believe what he was saying he just wanted to argue.

At the end he was very popular on the Off-Topic board because there was a ton of guys on there who loved to argue also. He became a dumbass superstar.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides if he doesn't show up my av won't really mean anything anymore and I'll probably have to change it, and I've grown rather fond of this one.

well, if you did that, then some DA like me wouln't think it was MA, LOL!~ Funny thing is. I remember your avi on CBS, but I never paid much attention to it. On this board, you can actually see the avis.

and ya, he just liked to toss shit out there to see if it stuck or not, cuz he sure would post some stupid stuff....

FFSparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, if you did that, then some DA like me wouln't think it was MA, LOL!~ Funny thing is. I remember your avi on CBS, but I never paid much attention to it. On this board, you can actually see the avis.

and ya, he just liked to toss shit out there to see if it stuck or not, cuz he sure would post some stupid stuff....

I'll NEVER forget the day 6842 changed his AVI, If I recall it was in the middle of a traditional MA thread, And I laughed my ass off for many weeks after it appeared!

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll NEVER forget the day 6842 changed his AVI, If I recall it was in the middle of a traditional MA thread, And I laughed my ass off for many weeks after it appeared!

Yeah I think it was after he'd contradicted himself and I called him out on it. When he wouldn't acknowledge it, I just googled "village idiot," liked that picture and put his name on it. I do love the fact that you can actually see the avs here.

Authentic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can do is laugh at this thread, never in a million years would I have ever imagined seeing a thread with this title LOL

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can do is laugh at this thread, never in a million years would I have ever imagined seeing a thread with this title LOL

well, if my old bud from the Chiefs board is reliable he's been on another site these days. biggest kick is according to him the Eunuch's actually been behaving himself. he's been at Arrowheadpride.com if what he said was true...

CL67

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have had some LEGENDARY argument/threads on CBS)with Master that went on for Days (and some embarrassing ones in retrospect, pretty much anything i posted during 2008-2009 while i was on pain meds from 3 surgeries I am glad is obliterated into cyber bits) .

I knew what he was doing, I would just relish picking apart what he said and watching him flip-flop.