• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where are all the posters

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, it turns out these two big trades will finally allow the Phillies to become winners again. It's funny how things work out. Someone on the Phillies side had clearly done their homework:

Amaro's final big trade - for Hamels - Jorge Alfaro, outfielder Nick Williams, pitchers Alec Asher, Jerad Eickhoff, and Jake Thompson, may initially have appeared to some to have been a HOU robbery, and at the time, people including me felt we got only garbage. Then, taking a closer look, it became clear that outside of lame Matt Harrison included in the trade, the Phils got a huge haul as is being demonstrated now with SP Eickhoff and the others in the minors who have actually moved ahead of the home grown talent.

I think Amaro's final trade was not one of his making. He was nothing more then a puppet that late july. My guess is that Pat Gillick, with Middleton lined all of this up.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You knuckleheads are going to fool around and get yourselves a temporary suspension. It is not about what I say but what the sponsors of the website find offensive. If Hammer receives a notice, guess who he is going to come and see? Ya get it now ya' freakin dumb bastards!
Retro, I think it's time you enacted your power. Also, I don't know the rules about PM's, but @Cedrique has been sending me lots of pictures of former pron stars in my private messages. Please address this with him.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many paint chips does the OP eat at breakfast?

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You knuckleheads are going to fool around and get yourselves a temporary suspension. It is not about what I say but what the sponsors of the website find offensive. If Hammer receives a notice, guess who he is going to come and see? Ya get it now ya' freakin dumb bastards!

You can take it down retro. It's actually so funny and poor quality, I hadn't even thought about any violation just the spirit of the moment.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Amaro's final trade was not one of his making. He was nothing more then a puppet that late july. My guess is that Pat Gillick, with Middleton lined all of this up.

You're likely correct on that. Ex-HOU gm Ed Wade was with the team also as special consultant so he was involved. Sounds too complex for Ruben anyway.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. WE GET IT! BUT GIRLS IN BATHING SUITS IS NOT AN INFRACTION. We are kidding around at this point!

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm wondering if this is a faith-based forum.
Not so. That would have to be published. But it is nice to know that retro wants to do the right thing according to
his beliefs.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so. That would have to be published. But it is nice to know that retro wants to do the right thing according to
his beliefs.

I don't care about his or anyone's beliefs. It is about advertisers wanting a "clean" site and I'm for that. I did think the Krass girls were okay. lol.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care about his or anyone's beliefs. It is about advertisers wanting a "clean" site and I'm for that. I did think the Krass girls were okay. lol.
The Krass girls were ugly! They must have been hired late night as the bars were closing!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again jvett and northeast. This is not a forum based on my beliefs or a faith-based one. And northeast, I was around and helped clean up this site when sponsors left us and girls in bikinis were their biggest complaint.

Now we have a different arrangement and you northeast have obviously no idea what sponsors find offensive so don't post such drivel about what is an infraction or not. Just go with the SportsHoopla policy that basically states that pictures of women like that are relegated to the NSFW forum. I am simply trying to help you avoid a headache but if you want to persist, it isn't going to be my butt on suspension.

I don't know how to spell it out any simpler and if this a big joke and Hammer comes looking for you, I guess I'll tell you I told you so and you can sit for awhile after he gets done with you.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again jvett and northeast. This is not a forum based on my beliefs or a faith-based one. And northeast, I was around and helped clean up this site when sponsors left us and girls in bikinis were their biggest complaint.

Now we have a different arrangement and you northeast have obviously no idea what sponsors find offensive so don't post such drivel about what is an infraction or not. Just go with the SportsHoopla policy that basically states that pictures of women like that are relegated to the NSFW forum. I am simply trying to help you avoid a headache but if you want to persist, it isn't going to be my butt on suspension.

I don't know how to spell it out any simpler and if this a big joke and Hammer comes looking for you, I guess I'll tell you I told you so and you can sit for awhile after he gets done with you.
May I remind you that the rules state not to post adult or objectionable content. So far this has not been done.
Also I would think that there would be a warning since people may not know where to draw a line with content.
Girls in bikinis in a suggestive pose would probably be a no-no. But a simple picture of a chorus line would not.
So far nobody has made a violation based on the rules. However I will be careful in the future not to cross the line.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May I remind you that the rules state not to post adult or objectionable content. So far this has not been done.
Also I would think that there would be a warning since people may not know where to draw a line with content.
Girls in bikinis in a suggestive pose would probably be a no-no. But a simple picture of a chorus line would not.
So far nobody has made a violation based on the rules. However I will be careful in the future not to cross the line.

Did you read the first line in your post Northeast? The key words are: adult OR objectionable content. The next question is: To whom? That becomes very subjective and it only matters per se to the sponsors. With this post, you are still doing the evaluating as to what is and what is not objectionable to the viewers including sponsors. You may be right and you may also be wrong.

You also keep overlooking what I stated when the sponsors left. There biggest complaint was pictures of girls in bikinis. All I am stating is just don't take the risk. There is always NSFW Forum for ya. Oh and you want a notice? That's laughable. You appear to want to take the risk here and if you do get a notice from the powers at be, don't tell I told you so. Like I stated, you'll serve the suspension not me.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you read the first line in your post Northeast? The key words are: adult OR objectionable content. The next question is: To whom? That becomes very subjective and it only matters per se to the sponsors. With this post, you are still doing the evaluating as to what is and what is not objectionable to the viewers including sponsors. You may be right and you may also be wrong.

You also keep overlooking what I stated when the sponsors left. There biggest complaint was pictures of girls in bikinis. All I am stating is just don't take the risk. There is always NSFW Forum for ya. Oh and you want a notice? That's laughable. You appear to want to take the risk here and if you do get a notice from the powers at be, don't tell I told you so. Like I stated, you'll serve the suspension not me.
What part of "I will be careful in the future not to cross the line" did you not get? Lighten up!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just making sure you get the gist of the convo. I got it that you will be careful. Again, just trying to save you a major headache. So I am chilled.