• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When is the Stanley Cup Dream over?

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:violin:Since the playoffs were a lock for the Sharks to make it back in Jan, now it seems like just a dream. WTF has gone wrong for this team? I don't understand how everybody on the Sharks can go on a month long slump. Call it a FUNK call it CURSED, no matter what you think it is, the end result is the same "Sharks Lose" :mad2:

So my question to all of you is how much more can you take of this losing CRAP before you tell yourself "this team is done?" :think:

The Next Two games in Cal & Edm have to be a MUST WIN.

*Also why can't we give Niittymaki a chance? He might provide us with some positives or get us a chance to enter the playoffs.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
id rather give stalock a shot...

the big difference is they stumbled a bit and then lost their 5th leading scorer and added total crap to replace.

dougie fucked it up big time

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got rid of 2 great prospects and someone we can mold into the system for a TJ and a rental in Winnick. It's about time DW pays for his mistakes.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So my question to all of you is how much more can you take of this losing CRAP before you tell yourself "this team is done?" :think:

For me it was mostly done when they signed Niemi. It became 100% done when they let Ian White walk and replaced him by giving up Seto & the future for Burns. Its became 110% done when Heatley was moved for a guy I dont dislike, but knew would get injured & San Jose wouldnt do anything with the extra money. That was how "this team is done" became apparent.

"The future is done" started becoming clear with the Seto deal, then instead of stockpiling picks, or using them to aquire something young with some kinda value, they traded a 2nd rounder for Moore. The future officially went black when the remaining prospects in the cupboard were shipped off to Colorado...

Its like the dismantling of the Roenick era Hawks days... But dont worry, SJ is on the right path for their own Eric Daze era team...

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:violin:

:burt:

:lm:

:burt:

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's fucking over and thanks to our GM, we will be in the cellar for a long time in order to rebuild. Honestly, I'd rather let our "core group" go and be in the cellar for the next 5 years, instead of keeping these hacks and holding onto a dream that will never become a reality.