• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What the fuck

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you Omar. This PC bullshit is killing us and soon we will hear: "There's no crying in baseball". Right from the frikin' movies. This owner has completely flipped.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with all of you. With the technology we have now, the position of GM needs to be someone that understands data and analytics, not some goofy ex-ballplayer that doesn't even understand anything beyond basic stats like Ruben Amaro. Plus she's Asian too so you know she's good at math.....

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you Omar. This PC bullshit is killing us and soon we will hear: "There's no crying in baseball". Right from the frikin' movies. This owner has completely flipped.

That ship sailed a long time ago. For a recent example, see Wilmer Flores.

Also, based on the reaction from you three neanderthals, hiring a woman would be the opposite of "PC" among baseball fans.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ship sailed a long time ago. For a recent example, see Wilmer Flores.

Also, based on the reaction from you three neanderthals, hiring a woman would be the opposite of "PC" among baseball fans.

Women have three main locations they should occupy. Number one, and most important:

A. The Kitchen

Number two, and something that provides us some men some cheap entertainment and produces a male heir to carry on our male awesomeness and bad-assery

B. The Bedroom

And lastly, we need to have business suits to wear to conduct business with our fellow awesome male business men, so we conclude with

C. The Laundry room

I don't think I saw "General Manager's office" on that list

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Women have three main locations they should occupy. Number one, and most important:

A. The Kitchen

Number two, and something that provides us some men some cheap entertainment and produces a male heir to carry on our male awesomeness and bad-assery

B. The Bedroom

And lastly, we need to have business suits to wear to conduct business with our fellow awesome male business men, so we conclude with

C. The Laundry room

I don't think I saw "General Manager's office" on that list

:agree: I enjoy living in Neanderthalia.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with all of you. With the technology we have now, the position of GM needs to be someone that understands data and analytics, not some goofy ex-ballplayer that doesn't even understand anything beyond basic stats like Ruben Amaro. Plus she's Asian too so you know she's good at math.....

Even if she's a good-looking Asian broad, a GM needs to be a shrewd, aggressive deal maker, someone who can stand up to the good ole fast-talkin' baseball boys club owners. The Phils don't want a GM who gets things shoved down their throat in negotiations without a fight, whether they have a PHD in math or not. No pun intended there.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once a month the Phillies will have a game day give away of tampons shaped like baseball bats

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread is pretty much what i expect from this forum.