• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What the f*ck is happening in Arizona?

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was playing some Madden, turned it off and saw a score on ESPN bottom-line that made absolutely no sense to me...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down goes Frazier! Down goes Frazier!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol funny they r my top two see the thread i justr started

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how is the biggest upset of the College Football Season (particularly for the fact that it was a fucking blowout, led by the worst QB in CFB) not even one of the headlines on the ESPN CFB page?

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... Why would you call Denker the worst QB in cfb?

He was money today. Flat out beast!

...and he's had a decent season anyway.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... Why would you call Denker the worst QB in cfb?

He was money today. Flat out beast!

...and he's had a decent season anyway.

Well, the main reason is I saw the UW vs. Arizona game...

And the Wildcat fans seemed to agree.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denker is building the plane while it's in the air. He struggled in the first four games because he was so raw coming in. He's dramatically improving his passing game. Definitely not the best, and really not even solid. But he's working at it, and really making strides. I was certainly a critic of his. He started his first four games averaging like 150 passing yards per game. But he is making better decisions, and using his feet a great deal to compensate. But he is definitely not the worst, or even close.

And I think that the Ka'Deem/Sankey debate is a great one. I think that when you consider what Carey has done for the last two years, it pushes him over the top.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denker is a great story. Loved the stories about how he wasn't recruited by any school in D1, D2, or even D3 and how it was his life long dream to QB at the college level. Not the pros, just at college. To then see him rise up and have a game that will go down in AZ history like that was simply amazing and outstanding. Love that shit.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denker is a great story. Loved the stories about how he wasn't recruited by any school in D1, D2, or even D3 and how it was his life long dream to QB at the college level. Not the pros, just at college. To then see him rise up and have a game that will go down in AZ history like that was simply amazing and outstanding. Love that shit.

Hahaha, true story. I mean, as AZ fans, we follow Nick Foles, and a top 20 passer last year in Matt Scott, with a former JC red-shirt. Where do you go with that??? What are your expectations??

I, and many Cat fans really expected a mediocre season. I thought that 6 wins was our absolute ceiling this year (and that was because of an easier schedule). The first four games kind of solidified that for me. But to see the marked improvements week to week, especially in his decision-making is a joy to watch. And how he compensates for is lack of passing with his legs is just smart. Good for him. Hope they keep it up next week in the T-Cup.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the Ducks, The Rose Bowl was beneath their greatness.... :laugh3:

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of wish I had seen the game, because I'll stand behind the fact that I have never seen a worse college QB than the guy I saw play for Arizona against the Dawgs this year.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of wish I had seen the game, because I'll stand behind the fact that I have never seen a worse college QB than the guy I saw play for Arizona against the Dawgs this year.

Well that was the worst weather I can remember sitting and watching a game in Husky Stadium in maybe 20 years? Might have had something to do with it. Winds and rain were crazy that day.

I've seen other of his games and he isn't tearing things up by any means, but he has been more than serviceable.

He was more than that today though, he was flat out playing well above his ability. He got it done with his arm, his legs, and his decision making all day. Didn't have any real mistakes the entire game. It was really cool to see a kid who has struggled like that get his 15 minutes of fame and his moment in the sun. Has to be one of the biggest wins in their history and good on them for getting it.