• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What needs to happen

Caligula

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hamels need to come back and start fast. If the Phills can have Hamels/Lee/Burnett consistently go seven innings and Kendrick and Hernandez be somewhat consistent, it will minimize the shittiness of the bullpen.

Utley needs to stay on this path of having a career year.

Brown needs to stay consistent. Hit for average is fine for me even if it means a lot less home runs.

Revere needs to continue to hit for average and stay healthy.

Asche needs to pick his shit up.

If those things happen, the season will be fun and they may luck into a playoff spot, while Rollins and Howard can jerk each other off for all I care.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I don't understand is how the Phillies always have to have 50 things fall into place, yet somehow the Braves can carry 2 or 3 guys hitting under .200 for long stretches (actually all season for Uggla and BJ last year) and still manage to be in the playoffs.

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hamels need to come back and start fast. If the Phills can have Hamels/Lee/Burnett consistently go seven innings and Kendrick and Hernandez be somewhat consistent, it will minimize the shittiness of the bullpen.

Utley needs to stay on this path of having a career year.
Not gonna hit .500 all year sorry lol

Brown needs to stay consistent. Hit for average is fine for me even if it means a lot less home runs.
A little power would be nice considering how much he showed last year.Revere needs to continue to hit for average and stay healthy.
One can only hope it happens.
Asche needs to pick his shit up.
I hope Ryno has Franco on speed dialIf those things happen, the season will be fun and they may luck into a playoff spot, while Rollins and Howard can jerk each other off for all I care.
Agreed on Jimmy pop-up & fatman!

Caligula

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Never said anything about Utley hitting .500.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is .400 too much to ask for?

Seriously, if he can manage a .400 OBP, .500 SLG over 130 games or something he's far and away the best 2b in the NL and probably getting a lot of MVP votes. Of course it is very early still.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I don't understand is how the Phillies always have to have 50 things fall into place, yet somehow the Braves can carry 2 or 3 guys hitting under .200 for long stretches (actually all season for Uggla and BJ last year) and still manage to be in the playoffs.

It's pitching. The Phillies ERA is 4.22, Braves 2.44. Last year Phillies did 4.32, Braves 3.18. We have to work twice as hard to win a freaking game.