• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is the purpose of bernadette peters

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not much to choose from. the team is ranked 27th in obp. who would have thought ben revere's injury would actually turn out to be a big blow?

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm not quite sure why cesar hernandez isn't up yet. it's really not a big deal if he misplays a few balls in center. they could get an extended look at his bat at least.

WestCoastPhan

Northern California formerly from Bucks County
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm not quite sure why cesar hernandez isn't up yet. it's really not a big deal if he misplays a few balls in center. they could get an extended look at his bat at least.

exactly. that is my point...or what about the guy you mentioned yesterday, kelly dugan? what's the big deal? give some of these kids an opportunity to gain some mlb experience and who knows...maybe they will excel. we have nothing to lose...wins and loses right now are meaningless and you can't tell me that bernadette is going to help now or in the future.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not much to choose from. the team is ranked 27th in obp. who would have thought ben revere's injury would actually turn out to be a big blow?

I envisioned this in July when the injury occurred by stating the Phillies were dead. All one had to do was recognize the value of a speedy, pesky .300 leadoff hitter suddenly missing from a lineup that would now have a steady diet of Mayberry and Nix.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK, maybe Bernadette has a nice set of something that gives brain-dead a stiffy from time-to-time.