• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What if Scenario #6

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Round 1- C.J. Henderson, CB, Florida
Round 2- Ezra Cleveland, OT, Boise State
Round 3- Van Jefferson, WR, Florida
Round 3- Matt Hennessey, C, Temple
Round 3- Bryan Edwards, WR, South Carolina
Round 4- Kenny Robinson, S, West Virginia
Round 5- Jonathan Garvin, DE/OLB, Miami (FL)
Round 6- James Morgan, QB, Florida International
Round 7- Kevin Dotson, OG, Louisiana Lafayette
Round 7- Carlos Davis, DT, Nebraska

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think u nailed the top 4 positions of need. I would be more than a bit disappointed if we wait until round 3 and don’t get one of the top 10 WRs. But Henderson, Cleveland and Hennessy would make it a solid first 3 rounds.

B- for personal hopes/expectations being dashed. ;)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair evaluation.. I agree with it too. Remember, this is just to see people's reaction good or bad, at something that is realistic.

To me it would be hard pill to swallow not getting one of the WR's I love so much in Round 1, but CJ Henderson would still make me very happy so I'd be good with that, but then to not get a WR in Round 2 like Brandon Aiyuk would be a big letdown for me. I'd rather move back up if needed for a WR in this situation.

Kenny Robinson in Round 4, I love... He is the best value pick in this draft from above, IMO... I think he is one of the best S's in this draft, just lost a bit in the shuffle with not playing this past year and going to the XFL... Looked very good starting as a FR and SOPH at WV. Great size, tools and produce. Cheetos would bet spilled if his name comes across the screen.

Jefferson and Edwards are too similar WR's IMO... I like both, but I wouldn't wanna use two WR's picks on the both of them. I think we got someone like Ruggs, Jeudy, Lamb in Round 1 then got Jefferson/Edwards in Round 3 it would be a nice combination of WRs right there.

In this case, I think taking one of the WR's is fine, but not both... I would be letdown not getting one of the WR's we have been talking about in Round 1 or 2, but other then that I'd be happy with this draft.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too much defense.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely not my favorite. Some good players that could be with the team for a very long time. Ezra Cleveland given a year to develop with Munchak could be very fun. Obviously Henderson in the 1st would be a nice addition to the defense. I do worry about his 2020 production as I think he would have an up and down season. I also do worry a bit about his ability to handle coaching. There were some plays where he looked like he was a renegade so would he handle being in a system like Fangio's where discipline is such a key to making it work.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, in rd 1, I would like to see them move up for Isaiah Simmons or Wirf. Both are future hofs in my opinion. Prob have to get to eight or nine. After that...wr,lb c in no particular order

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, in rd 1, I would like to see them move up for Isaiah Simmons or Wirf. Both are future hofs in my opinion. Prob have to get to eight or nine. After that...wr,lb c in no particular order

Id have zero complaints if we traded up for these two or Lamb.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Round 1- C.J. Henderson, CB, Florida
Round 2- Ezra Cleveland, OT, Boise State
Round 3- Van Jefferson, WR, Florida
Round 3- Matt Hennessey, C, Temple
Round 3- Bryan Edwards, WR, South Carolina
Round 4- Kenny Robinson, S, West Virginia
Round 5- Jonathan Garvin, DE/OLB, Miami (FL)
Round 6- James Morgan, QB, Florida International
Round 7- Kevin Dotson, OG, Louisiana Lafayette
Round 7- Carlos Davis, DT, Nebraska

Not bad I would be a little bumb about not getting one of the top 3 WR or top DT or ILBers that would mean trading into later part of the first round and picking up another pick . like last year.