• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Happened to Kyle Bush

GuyS24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While Kyle Busch seems to thrive on the reputation he's developed as the guy wearing the proverbial black hat in NASCAR, it's also worked against him. He's had several on- and off-track run-ins that have done little but further exacerbate a bad reputation that has gotten worse. Missing the Chase in 2012 may be the wakeup call he needs, because Kyle Busch has just too much talent to be just a great driver. He needs to become a great Cup champion, as well.
Busch is without question one of the most feared drivers any time he gets behind the wheel, regardless if it's a Cup car, Nationwide car or truck.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the TURD,,,,he's reckless on the track

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's extremely talented. He's just too damned immature.

GuyS24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyles good for the sport. Ya, I don't like the attitude, but Smokes right, talented. Kyle seems to find speed where no one can't. But, like Mike Tyson, is Kyle a hasbeen? lol

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is something mis-wired in both the Busch boys

GuyS24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta hate talent for sure :)

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

Even IF he wasn't any of those I would still hate him just for his immature tantrums after he wrecks.

I swear I see a tear after every time something doesn't go his way. I mean....his baby attitude afterwards is beyond what a normal reaction should or is from anyone else......what is that?? lol I'm waiting for him to scream out "I WANT MY MOMMY!!!" Seriously, I do. ha

(Sorry SF, but I can't stand the kid... :becky: )

GuyS24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's ok if people don't like em. But it's funny that when people don't like a driver, they seem to forget how good they really are. Just like when people talk about gordon. Us gordon fan's get the most crap about how our driver sucks, but what they really mean is our driver better then theirs.
As far as kyle, he may be a dick & whine a lot, but he has talent. Your not being honest with yourself if you really think kyle can't drive a nascar.
Wrecking another driver "doesn't" take away achievements. lol

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyles good for the sport. Ya, I don't like the attitude, but Smokes right, talented. Kyle seems to find speed where no one can't. But, like Mike Tyson, is Kyle a hasbeen? lol

He is not a has been, he never was!!! Win all the races you want...big deal.
If ya can't bring home the Title, then ya didn't get the job done!!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle Busch is an asshat. Yes, he can drive the wheels off a car, but I don't think he has learned how to "save" his equipment and make proper adjustments. The car is either great off the trailer and he wins the race because the car held out or the car isn't so hot and he puts the damn thing in the wall trying too hard or he blows it the fuck up. Then, he's as reckless with his mouth as he is with his car, which only adds to the douchebaggery.
As far as him being good for the sport, I may have to agree. Nascar hasn't had a "bad guy" since big E. There have been drivers that fans hate, but not really a bad guy. As you mentioned, Jeff Gordon took a lot of shit, but that was not because he was a bad guy, it was because he was successful. That happens in every sport. Fans will love or hate a winner. But in the case of Kryle, he is a real douchebag and he relishes it, which makes him a bad guy. I do get a chuckle sometimes when it appears he is rubbing peoples' noses in shit, myself included. Anyway, to hell with kryle busch. 20 days until the Daytona 500!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^ What he said!!!!

:agree:

:laugh:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle Busch is an asshat. Yes, he can drive the wheels off a car, but I don't think he has learned how to "save" his equipment and make proper adjustments. The car is either great off the trailer and he wins the race because the car held out or the car isn't so hot and he puts the damn thing in the wall trying too hard or he blows it the fuck up. Then, he's as reckless with his mouth as he is with his car, which only adds to the douchebaggery.
As far as him being good for the sport, I may have to agree. Nascar hasn't had a "bad guy" since big E. There have been drivers that fans hate, but not really a bad guy. As you mentioned, Jeff Gordon took a lot of shit, but that was not because he was a bad guy, it was because he was successful. That happens in every sport. Fans will love or hate a winner. But in the case of Kryle, he is a real douchebag and he relishes it, which makes him a bad guy. I do get a chuckle sometimes when it appears he is rubbing peoples' noses in shit, myself included. Anyway, to hell with kryle busch. 20 days until the Daytona 500!!!

yep.

:clap:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to the Krylie Busch fan that started this thread????

I guess like Krylie, we will never see him again unless all the lead cars crash eachother out!!!!

LMAO