• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

well

patsfan187

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
defense is non existant offense vanished after touchdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can only billy boy makes a half time adjustment & actually makes the jets(or broncos) punt atleaste once

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a division game and Rex always seems to have a finger up the Pats ass so I'm not going to get bent out of shape. They got an ugly W, they get more rest before the next game, they lead the division, so let's move on.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets always play the Patriots tough. With that said they MUST stop the run, hell they were telling the Jets "we are gonna stop the run and make Geno beat us" and the running game almost (and should have) beaten them.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we were all feeling pretty sour around early October, I thought that this was the proper thread to discuss where the Patriots are in late November....heh heh

At the moment, the Patriots sit at 8-2 atop the of the AFC.
The teams closest to them are the Denver Broncos at 7-3. For the Broncos it's as if they were 6-4 as I wrote in another thread because the Patriots whipped them three weeks ago.
Next are the Cincinnati Bengals at 6-3-1. Undefeated until they ran into the Patriots buzzsaw. Since the Patriots game they are 2-3-1. Nuff said.
The three followers are KC, SD and PIT all at 7-4. The only problem here is the Chiefs who walloped the Pats back at the start of the season
The last four at 6-4 are Miami, Baltimore, Cleveland and Indianapolis. The only team here that poses a problem are the Dolphins but they have to come north on December 27 to play in Foxboro. They rarely play well in Foxboro in December. As a matter of fact, their best game was the Snowplow game where the ex-con driving the snow sweeper came on the field during a Don Shula timeout, cleared the kicking area and made NFL history allowing the Patriots to kick a winning field goal................final score..........3-0 Patriots.

The only teams in this group of contenders that the Patriots have to play are San Diego (7-4) in San Diego and Miami (6-4) in Foxboro. All of these guys have to hope that the Patriots lose at least 2 games and that all finish the season undefeated. Since Denver has to play both San Diego and Kansas City and Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Baltimore and Cleveland all play a round robin the best chance for redemption is Indianapolis and they have to hope the Patriots lose 3 of their final six games.

Worst case, if the Patriots continue to play at the same level as they've played for the last four games they'll finish at 13-3. If they do continue to play at the same level, they'll finish at 14-2 because the Packers don't stop the run very well and running teams give them fits by keeping Rodgers on the sideline for extended periods of games.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ''some-what'' fear @greenbay......*not over-looking Lions*,..and @S.D/they're the bears of the AFC,......so 13-3 would be = N I C E..!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami in Foxboro in mid-December? Oh hell no and the Pats won't need to rely on a convict with a snow plow to help either.:pound:
I wouldn't ''under-estimate'' the finz, it could be a ~mild~ day up here too, in dec.,....*just saying*,....I wanna see how they do @ Denver sunday = who'd be the lesser of two evils for us...hmm....?

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tex,.....do we want a bronco's victory or a finz victory this weekend..?,...I think I'm a bronco's fan this weekend.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tex,.....do we want a bronco's victory or a finz victory this weekend..?,...I think I'm a bronco's fan this weekend.

That is a conundrum for sure. I keep going back and forth on who I'd like to win. But I've decided on Miami because I fear Peyton more than Tannehill.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami has the tie-breaker on us while we have the tie-breaker on the Boncs.

I'd say Broncs.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need the finz to lose a game or two so they keep lookin up at pats' butt [in standings],...I think Denver will eek out a win and finz will cover [+7.5].

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't want to face Miami in the playoffs. Believe it or not I'd feel better about hosting Denver than Miami.