• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

well... wtf do you think is happening?

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is fehr, while not the head of the PA yet trying to work some magic or at least reach a compromise?

will the kovy deal pass?

will larry brooks somehow be right?

WTF IS GOING ON

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they will reach a compromise. The cap hit will be in the 7 million range and we will be completely handcuffed while trying to clear cap space. We may wind up seeing more rookies in the lineup than we expected.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They're not going to change the Kovy contract. There's only two outcomes.

A: The PA does the smart thing, let's the NHL have its terms that affect about 5 players out of 700. Kovy, Luongo, Hossa, etc. are all safe and sound in the NHL's favorite markets.

B: The PA disagrees and the NHL voids all those guys contracts. Kovy goes to russia.

I haven't read anywhere that the Devils are working a new contract.

My twitter'd hockey writers seem like they're hearing that the league and PA will come to an agreement.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MC who do you follow on twitter?

throughout the kovy situation i've followed mainly TG, chesnokov (being my big 2) and occasionally hradek and dreger.

and the nhlpa will not do anything that won't get this deal approved IMO, so if they have any success we are good to go.

but i do agree with nasty in that even if this contract goes through, (the 15 year) i do think when we clear we will be seeing more rookies than expected potentially and i think were already expecting 2.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds good hahah....

CELEFUKINBRATE