• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

well, we've seen tedenby. thoughts?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I want to see JJ and Tedenby become dominant linemates together, I don't want them playing on the same line to start the season. Not a fan of 2 rookies together on a line that will get a decent amount of ice time. If they both make the team, like Devs said, have Tedenby on the 2nd line and JJ on the 3rd, surrounded by vets.

DevFan60

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for season start I am with you. But there is big possibility they can end up on the same line later in the season.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think that the best way to put the two rookies in a position to succeed is to surround them with veteran players. Putting them on one line seems like it would be too much of a liability. Keep in mind that one small blunder could cost a goal, and a big one could cost a game. That's definitely not the way you want them acclimating to the NHL.

Furthermore, I definitely like the idea of Tedenby skating with Elias. Patrik is excellent at holding the puck especially against the side boards. This should allow Tedenby to use his speed to get to open areas to shoot, etc.