• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Well, I Just Had To Laugh....."

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the fact that you think it is a historic event tells me all I need to know about you as well.

Yeah, it tells that I understand history and am not a sexist.

I don't get why baseball thinks Jackie Robinson was important. What's the big deal? - Monty

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scientologists in the old Soviet Union have performed autopsies on the brains of women which conclusively prove that females have deficient sports lobes and glands.... the results are there for anyone to see.

Research Yaz GIF

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See post #16. I spell it out clearly
That doesn't at all answer my question.

What specifically makes this individual unqualified for the position? Is she lacking credentials? Experience?

You state that she was hired as a publicity stunt, yet she apparently has been with the organization for 7 years. That would seemingly be enough time to prove yourself one way or the other.

I'm seriously trying to understand your position but you need to factually back it up. All you did in post #16 was state that if you ran an NBA that Nash would be a preferable candidate over her because he has name value??

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did she “earn” the job like Kamala Harris did? Asking for a friend

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave it to someone to start posting political crap.
Take the bullshit over to the politics board. This is the NBA board.
Not just political, same old misogyny. To this mope women only get jobs by boning people....and you wonder why they're a little annoyed with men.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not just political, same old misogyny. To this mope women only get jobs by boning people....and you wonder why they're a little annoyed with men.
While I don't disagree with your overall synopsis, he didn't bring up a generalization of women. He directly stated Harris which makes it a political statement which do not belong here. Take the politics to the shitshow board, I mean Politics Board and keep it off of as per the rules here.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does MLB make such a big deal about Jackie Robinson? - Monty

Considering Nash has to coach World B. Flat...yes.

Depends on the team make up, the head coach and qualifications. Right now, she is more qualified than Nash. She has 7 years coaching under Pop. Nash has no coaching experience.
there are different ways to earn qualifications

being a master point guard and MVP is a way to earn coaching credentials just as much as sitting on a bench. There are plenty of coaches whose main experience was playing over coaching and many have had a lot of success.

you definitely dont need coaching experience to be a qualified coaching candidate in the NBA.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't at all answer my question.

What specifically makes this individual unqualified for the position? Is she lacking credentials? Experience?

You state that she was hired as a publicity stunt, yet she apparently has been with the organization for 7 years. That would seemingly be enough time to prove yourself one way or the other.

I'm seriously trying to understand your position but you need to factually back it up. All you did in post #16 was state that if you ran an NBA that Nash would be a preferable candidate over her because he has name value??
Credentials and experience to have been hired to the job originally

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

being a master point guard and MVP is a way to earn coaching credentials just as much as sitting on a bench. There are plenty of coaches whose main experience was playing over coaching and many have had a lot of success.

you definitely dont need coaching experience to be a qualified coaching candidate in the NBA.
But being a star player does not necessarily make you a good coach either; take Magic for example.
I'd say 7 years under Pops is more qualification than being Nash.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Credentials and experience to have been hired to the job originally
Yes, but you are just saying stuff without any context to the discussion What credentials and experience was she missing to originally get the job she has now been at for 7 years?

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lame.

Keep your political opinions on the politics board as per the rules.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never said you did. I said she has more coaching experience than Nash does. Which is true.

Additionally, we have seen more whose credentials were being a player and even a "master point guard" fail when they have been given head coaching jobs without any coaching experience.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At them making a big deal out of Popovich getting booted and for the first time a woman took over as coach. They are calling it a historical event. Doesn't seem like such a big deal to me. Maybe if they had won? Hell, they could have stuck me in there s coach and the result would have been the same . It showed that just like we thought, she is no big deal.

There's something seriously fucking wrong with you.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but you are just saying stuff without any context to the discussion What credentials and experience was she missing to originally get the job she has now been at for 7 years?
As I explained. She had no NBA coaching experience, she had no NCAA experience with male players, she had no high school experience with male players. No more need be said. Popovich is the king of PC and is a fanatical liberal. Just wanted to make his statement.