• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 8: Denver Broncos at Indianapolis Colts

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we hired Kyle Shanahan there is no guarantee that we trade for Jiimmy G or that he lasts beyond the 2 years that Vance lasted.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Denver’s D is top 5 . It’s just they can’t carry the O

indys strength the oline was dominated by Denver’s Dline.
The Denver "D" was really good.
The Colts didn't look good at all.
The Colts "D" was hit and miss. Denver should not have stopped going to Sutton. Rock was getting his ass kicked and the Broncos let him off the hook.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Denver "D" was really good.
The Colts didn't look good at all.
The Colts "D" was hit and miss. Denver should not have stopped going to Sutton. Rock was getting his ass kicked and the Broncos let him off the hook.

Exactly if the plan was a give up run take a shot deep on 3rd and 5. We've been down the road of asking the D to win the game. Failed now 3 times. A deep pass has this outcome, INT deep like a punt. Incompletion stops the clock, PI or caught first down game over. Denver has Sutton and no one else in the passing game. Royce drops a perfect 3rd down pass that would have continued an earlier drive who knows maybe a FG attempt. Fant is unreliable, Hamilton I don't know why hes on the team.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly if the plan was a give up run take a shot deep on 3rd and 5. We've been down the road of asking the D to win the game. Failed now 3 times. A deep pass has this outcome, INT deep like a punt. Incompletion stops the clock, PI or caught first down game over. Denver has Sutton and no one else in the passing game. Royce drops a perfect 3rd down pass that would have continued an earlier drive who knows maybe a FG attempt. Fant is unreliable, Hamilton I don't know why hes on the team.

Royce dropping that 3rd down pass was a killer .. another example of one play that could have changed the outcome

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess to be fair, the Broncos did use Sutton more than his stat line would indicate since Rock Ya Sin also committed 4 or 5 penalties for another 56 yards. Hard to get catches when a rookie keeps interfering.