• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 7 lol's

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC East - Missouri is #1, enough said.

Georgia - I will exclude you from the laughter, it's hard to win when you have that many key injuries.

Oklahoma for getting rolled and embarrassed by a Texas team that got embarrassed at home by Ole Miss.

Bob Stoops for being more concerned with the SEC than coaching is own team.

Stanford for pulling a Clemson.

Speaking of Clemson :clap: for not pulling a Clemson yet, BC is the type of game where you guys usually blow it.

Arkansas, how's that stud B10 coach working for you. Patrino says Hi.

Baylor, your B12 champs!

Georgia Tech, hint hint there's this thing called a forward pass, learn to use!

Bama for getting burned by the same passing play three times and giving up a TD on one of them.

feel free to add your own to the list

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Michigan PSU comments make this thread a fail.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC East - Missouri is #1, enough said.

Georgia - I will exclude you from the laughter, it's hard to win when you have that many key injuries.

Oklahoma for getting rolled and embarrassed by a Texas team that got embarrassed at home by Ole Miss.

Bob Stoops for being more concerned with the SEC than coaching is own team.

Stanford for pulling a Clemson.

Speaking of Clemson :clap: for not pulling a Clemson yet, BC is the type of game where you guys usually blow it.

Arkansas, how's that stud B10 coach working for you. Patrino says Hi.

Baylor, your B12 champs!

Georgia Tech, hint hint there's this thing called a forward pass, learn to use!

Bama for getting burned by the same passing play three times and giving up a TD on one of them.

feel free to add your own to the list

Called that one the minute they hired him. Fatboy was much more of a detriment to Wisconsin than he was an asset. He's probably the worst big game coach in the nation, even moreso than Stoops.

I lol every time Arky loses. It's too bad because I have no qualms with the Razorbacks, but that shitbag coach is so easy to hate.

Also, LOL at Michigan's supposedly strong defense getting punked in the final minute of the 4th by a true frosh QB.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That vaunted Michigan State defense, for giving up 351 yards and 28 points to the best team they've played all year.....Indiana.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ me for picking Arky to win this past weekend. :wtf:

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Called that one the minute they hired him. Fatboy was much more of a detriment to Wisconsin than he was an asset. He's probably the worst big game coach in the nation, even moreso than Stoops.

I lol every time Arky loses. It's too bad because I have no qualms with the Razorbacks, but that shitbag coach is so easy to hate.

Also, LOL at Michigan's supposedly strong defense getting punked in the final minute of the 4th by a true frosh QB.
-
It is way too early to call it a failure. This season should have been predicted. Ark hired a guy that had basically the polar opposite approach to football than the previous coach. That means basically 4 yrs of wasted recruiting. There is no way he was going come in and have immediate success. Not sure I get the big game slam. He has won the Big 10 champ game a few times as an underdog. I am not a huge fan, but this seems a bit of an over reaction.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at Heupel for continuing to have Bell pass against Texas.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
It is way too early to call it a failure. This season should have been predicted. Ark hired a guy that had basically the polar opposite approach to football than the previous coach. That means basically 4 yrs of wasted recruiting. There is no way he was going come in and have immediate success. Not sure I get the big game slam. He has won the Big 10 champ game a few times as an underdog. I am not a huge fan, but this seems a bit of an over reaction.

They won the B1G CCG twice (only 2 years it's been in existence). Both times they avenged losses from the beginning of the season only to shit the bed in their RB appearances. The 2011 Wisconsin team, with a good head coach, would've been playing for the national title. That team was absolutely loaded. There was NO good reason they should've lost to OSU that year. He had a lot of talent at Wisconsin and wasted it by failing repeatedly on the big stage when it mattered most.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won the B1G CCG twice (only 2 years it's been in existence). Both times they avenged losses from the beginning of the season only to shit the bed in their RB appearances. The 2011 Wisconsin team, with a good head coach, would've been playing for the national title. That team was absolutely loaded. There was NO good reason they should've lost to OSU that year. He had a lot of talent at Wisconsin and wasted it by failing repeatedly on the big stage when it mattered most.
-
?? 8-5 team loses to a top 10 team 20-14 and that is shitting the bed?? Losing 45-38 to a top 5 team? Please give me your definition of "shit the bed", because it is vastly different than mine.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But oh, so close!

haha yeah in a 2+2 = 5 sorta way. I almost changed it to SC when they announced Clowney was going to play but I let it ride. I figured you guys were on the road and have been trying to lose in the 2nd half and eventually that shit bites you in the ass!

Looks like Spurrier fixed that nonsense in a hurry.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't count on it, K-State made them look like the rest of the Big 12. There is not a top 10 in the Big 12 this year and maybe not even a top 15 team...
Hence, his LOLing at this. See how that works?

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
?? 8-5 team loses to a top 10 team 20-14 and that is shitting the bed?? Losing 45-38 to a top 5 team? Please give me your definition of "shit the bed", because it is vastly different than mine.
Damn, Coda ... you have been making too much sense of late. This criticism of Arky and Fatty is way premature. With the motor cycle affair problem, then the horrible signing of the interim coach last year, no wonder the cupboard was bare. He will have them back in a few years.

I am humored by the butthurt Whisy fans, but not as much as I am by the "we aren't B1G fans" fans who seem to be angry that a B1G coach left for the SEC. Seriously, why would an OSU fan give a rats ass about Fatty?

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha yeah in a 2+2 = 5 sorta way. I almost changed it to SC when they announced Clowney was going to play but I let it ride. I figured you guys were on the road and have been trying to lose in the 2nd half and eventually that shit bites you in the ass!

Looks like Spurrier fixed that nonsense in a hurry.

I'm not sure if it's fixed or if it was just one of those games where everything went our way. The next few weeks will tell.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. They've played 2 conference games (half of what the real teams have played). They'll be 2-2 in 2 weeks.

I'm not sure who they play but they probably will be. They aren't going to survive the loss of their QB, but it would have been interesting to see what happened if he stayed healthy.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, Coda ... you have been making too much sense of late. This criticism of Arky and Fatty is way premature. With the motor cycle affair problem, then the horrible signing of the interim coach last year, no wonder the cupboard was bare. He will have them back in a few years.

I am humored by the butthurt Whisy fans, but not as much as I am by the "we aren't B1G fans" fans who seem to be angry that a B1G coach left for the SEC. Seriously, why would an OSU fan give a rats ass about Fatty?

I was upset to see him leave because he was always good for a couple of clock management gaffs, usually against Michigan State.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure who they play but they probably will be. They aren't going to survive the loss of their QB, but it would have been interesting to see what happened if he stayed healthy.
Even with Franklin, they would at best win 2 of the 3 tough SEC games they have (UF, USCe and TAMU). Now, they probably lose all 3. No disrespect meant for Mizzou ... I lived in KC and have a ton of friends that went there. I was at the UGa Mizzou game last year and had a great time at their first SEC game. The UGa win was a big one for their program. But, Pinkel being a smart ass on Twitter after the game was a dumbass thing to do ... which is basically how he rolls.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Florida this week, USC next. Then they get a break until a late season game with TAMU.