• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 7 Bye

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one did not think this would be a 5-1 team going into the bye. Obviously pretty happy with how this season has gone. There are a lot of differences than what we have seen in recent years. To me the biggest difference is that we are finding ways to win close games at the end instead of losing them.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the story this week will be get healthy. Dak is the big one. Hopefully what we are hearing about his calf being fine is true and he'll be 100% for next week. I'm not concerned at this point.

IR guys:
Gallimore - should be getting close but don't think he'll play in week 8. Maybe by week 9 or 10? At this point he may or may not win his starting job back, but definitely will be in the middle of the DT rotation either way and will help this defense. I'm excited to see him back and think he will be a player
Gallup - Probably the closest of the guys still on IR. Hopefully back for week 8. If not I'd say very likely back for week 9.
Tank - going to be a while. Probably at least another month or so. Can't wait to see Gregory, Tank and Parsons all rushing the QB
Joseph and McKeon - both designated to return. Both should be back by week 8. Would be great if Joesph can win that #2 CB or at least bump Canady but at this point wonder if we may have to wait until next year. McKeon probably bumps Sprinkle to the PS as I think he is our best blocking TE
Ball - I thought this was potentially a big issue but now that Steele has stepped up we have depth and he probably just stays on IR all year
Bernard, Hyatt, Olonilua, Robinson and Dowdle - none will play. Maybe STs. Don't really matter. May stash all of them for the year.

Hill - PUP list. I think he is horrible and don't care if he ever plays again. If active he is just going to steal snaps from someone better. I think he is a stash and gone at year end
Vasher - non football injury list. Has a knee injury. Probably stash until next year.

Active but injured - Anae and Armstrong, I Assume they are both ready by week 8

Active but banged up
Cooper - hopefully gets a little better each week. Bye week should be big for him.
Wilson - played last week so hopefully he is fine
Diggs, Zeke, Tyron, Gregory - all played and none seemed likely to miss last week. Probably Smith and Diggs could use the week of rest the most. Gregory and Zeke didn't seem to really even have an issue.

Urban - injured Triceps last week. Assume he'll be fine
Canady - Concussion protocol. Assume he'll be fine.

All in all it's pretty good timing for our bye. Hopefully we come out playing just as well or better

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very nice games for the Eagles and deadskins. Just a pathetic performance by the Panthers. It like that beating they took from the Cowboys affected them.
They damn sure haven’t been the same team since… not that anyone should have been fooled into believing a Sam Darnold-led team was actually that good to begin with.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
obviously a more accurate update than my random thoughts...

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Vikings game gonna test the Cowboys run defense. I fear Cook and Madison is gonna go OFF on Sunday, cause our run defense has been suspect lately.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very nice games for the Eagles and deadskins. Just a pathetic performance by the Panthers. It like that beating they took from the Cowboys affected
obviously a more accurate update than my random thoughts...

I would rather not see Hill take snaps away from Osa. I think you mentioned this previously as well..