• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 5 - Rams @ Eagles

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we draft QB next year?

No!! I think his struggles started from preseason and have continued. I'm hoping it's just the sophomore slump and will bounce back. I still think he will be just fine for us. Draft stud dmen and build this defense up. Draft a speedy receiver and add depth to our OL. It shows that the loss of D Jackson is bigger than I expected. Exception to Maclin and Ertz, our receiving Corp stinks.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile Boykin is on the bench. Big people do not beat up little people with our CB's. :rollseyes:

G

greenwing

And now we have to trust turn the ball over Foles to score some points

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No!! I think his struggles started from preseason and have continued. I'm hoping it's just the sophomore slump and will bounce back. I still think he will be just fine for us. Draft stud dmen and build this defense up. Draft a speedy receiver and add depth to our OL. It shows that the loss of D Jackson is bigger than I expected. Exception to Maclin and Ertz, our receiving Corp stinks.

Matthews has been fine as well...

WR is still down on my list based on what I have seen so far. CB, O-line and the way Foles is playing, QB are MUCH bigger needs...

G

greenwing

I called the djax debacle would happen when we cut him. Some here choose not to realize it

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called the djax debacle would happen when we cut him. Some here choose not to realize it

Were you thinkin 4-1 without him too?

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone gonna step up and admit Chip shit the bed last year during the draft and say that drafting Smith was terrible and should of gotten a CB?

Or they still gonna hold on to the short hairs?

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ahum, I have seen very little where the lack of DJax was the problem...

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut up about Djax! Djax is an asshole....5 games this season and there have been guys wide open all over the fuckin place....Foles just keeps missing them! Matthews is gonna be a stud, he has been open in this game, once would have gone for a TD. Having or not having Djax is not the problem, Foles piss poor throwing and the O-lines blocking is the problem. Our Shitty Cb's and Lb'[s are the problem. Chip Kelly is doing a great job considering the lack of talent he has in certain areas.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have 0 deep threat

Regularly Maclin and even Cooper have been open deep, only to see Foles miss the throws... and yes, that was even last week (the INT for one, where Maclin was open, and Foles was short).

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone gonna step up and admit Chip shit the bed last year during the draft and say that drafting Smith was terrible and should of gotten a CB?

Or they still gonna hold on to the short hairs?
Your really talking Stupid....the fact is this team is as good as it is because of Chip....He lacks Lb's, he lacks Cb's, he has 1 good Safety, he is minus 3 starting linemen and every week this year he has put us in a position to win....yeah, let's rip on the head coach.