• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 5, 2015: Rams @ Packers

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quality is always better than quanity.

But you're the one that asked! I'd take any of those guys straight up for Mannion, but of course you wouldn't! Having Homeritis will only leave you with what you have now, some great college memories!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said that, you just did here.

Give Mannion 10-12 years as a NFL starter, then who knows...call me in a decade.

SJ was referring that Rodgers held a clip board for a couple years, but Mannion is to good to do that? So ya in a round about way that is what you are saying

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said that, you just did here.

Give Mannion 10-12 years as a NFL starter, then who knows...call me in a decade.

If he's not that great now, why would he have better numbers in 10-12 years! And why would he even be given the chance to last 10-12 years?

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and Mannion are garbage.

How do you know that when the kid hasn't played a down?

Who you got right now?

Foles...6 TDs w/ 5 INTs this year, what happens when the INTs> TDs tossed?

Keenan...whose he? Some "Run-n-shoot" QB? That won't cut in the NotForLong league.

Mannion...played well in his NFL pre-season and waiting for a chance to succeed, may not be as a Ram, who knows...certainly your expert analysis is wrong based on the fact that your Rams drafted him for a reason and holding a clipboard aint it.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you're the one that asked! I'd take any of those guys straight up for Mannion, but of course you wouldn't! Having Homeritis will only leave you with what you have now, some great college memories!
I have some great college memories. There was Jill,jane,jenny,jessica. And thats just the Jays.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This guy talks in circles until he thinks he might be right at maybe something.

:nutswing:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEAKNESSES Tempo of his play is a concern. Slow in takeaway from center and set-up and slow getting through progressions. Carries ball low in the pocket, allowing defenders to swipe at it. Finished career with 30 fumbles and 54 interceptions. Poise and mobility in pocket are below average. Not considered a play-extender outside of pocket. Drops eyes and misses throwing windows when he senses pressure around him. Decision making greatly influenced by level of pressure around him. Fails to throw with adequate zip when feet aren't under him and he doesn't step strongly into throw. Takes too long to get rid of throws on out routes.
DRAFT PROJECTION Round 5 or 6

BOTTOM LINE Tall, rhythm thrower who shows an ability to play with confidence and accuracy when used as a game manager within an offense featuring a strong rushing attack. Mannion needs plays to stay on schedule or his confidence becomes shaky and the turnovers start rolling in. Mannion lacks arm talent to carry an offense, but has enough ability to become capable backup.

That's just from one draft analysis I saw!

He could become something, I like his height, but that's about all I see from him.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who you got right now?

Keenan...whose he? Some "Run-n-shoot" QB? That won't cut in the NotForLong league.

Mannion...played well in his NFL pre-season and waiting for a chance to succeed, may not be as a Ram, who knows...certainly your expert analysis is wrong based on the fact that your Rams drafted him for a reason and holding a clipboard aint it.

The Beaver is strong with this one.. Dude. Seriously, we all hope Mannion is good. But we haven't seen much from him against the 3s and 4s in preseason.

Against that Green Bay 24/7 blitz?

Maybe you should go back and try that baseball analogy.

Mannion is nothing but an oversized Jimmy Claussen. Had really good college playmakers. Brandon Cooks and Markus Wheaton were studs.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who you got right now?

The Rams have been known to not be very good at drafting, especially project players!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEAKNESSES Tempo of his play is a concern. Slow in takeaway from center and set-up and slow getting through progressions. Carries ball low in the pocket, allowing defenders to swipe at it. Finished career with 30 fumbles and 54 interceptions. Poise and mobility in pocket are below average. Not considered a play-extender outside of pocket. Drops eyes and misses throwing windows when he senses pressure around him. Decision making greatly influenced by level of pressure around him. Fails to throw with adequate zip when feet aren't under him and he doesn't step strongly into throw. Takes too long to get rid of throws on out routes.
DRAFT PROJECTION Round 5 or 6

BOTTOM LINE Tall, rhythm thrower who shows an ability to play with confidence and accuracy when used as a game manager within an offense featuring a strong rushing attack. Mannion needs plays to stay on schedule or his confidence becomes shaky and the turnovers start rolling in. Mannion lacks arm talent to carry an offense, but has enough ability to become capable backup.

That's just from one draft analysis I saw!

He could become something, I like his height, but that's about all I see from him.

DRAFT PROJECTION Round 5 or 6 :L

Brett Hundley??? Noooooope

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have some great college memories. There was Jill,jane,jenny,jessica. And thats just the Jays.
I had to give this post a quick & short lived 'BS rating' before I pulled it & undid it for good..

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot some greats

Troy Aikmen
John Elway
Warren Mon
Dan Fouts
Arron Rodgers
Jake Plummer
Drew Bledsow

Did we mention Arron Rodgers?

yeah you are about 1.5 hours behind here Vita. Luck was mentioned too.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GUYS WRONG HERE, BUT IT IS A SIMPLE 8 WORD SENTENCE.

Brandon Cooks and Markus Wheaton? Gee I would take those 2 right now in the NFL.

Just like Jimmy Claussen had Michael Floyd, Golden Tate and Kyle Rudolph. Speaking of professional clip board handlers..

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GUYS WRONG HERE, BUT IT IS A SIMPLE 8 WORD SENTENCE.

That's a scouts perspective and what he does for a living, but I guess you being a fan and seeing the greatness that Mannion was, knows more, ok you got me,

I guess I'm all in too!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a scouts perspective and what he does for a living, but I guess you being a fan and seeing the greatness that Mannion was, knows more, ok you got me,

I guess I'm all in too!

I don't trust a lot of scouts either. I trust myself watching every Saturday and seeing the level of competition that is being played against. College is a lot different than the NFL, the level of talent is not as consistent. The window is much larger from top to bottom in college.

Plus these kids are 19-20 years old. They always play better at home.

Most scouts are > than homers however :)

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah you are about 1.5 hours behind here Vita. Luck was mentioned too.
I know bro, I gots work to do.

I specifically added AR because of your comments earlier about the dude. Nobody else on that list of NFL QB's were mentioned earlier.

Concede bro there's been some quality QB's from the PAC!