• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 5, 2015: Rams @ Packers

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would if I could it is not giving me an option to do so, I think us regular members only have a set amount of time to delete the post.

Rams Upser

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We Killed ourselves..penalties, miscues, and missed FGs. 1st Foles Int Gurley falls down. 2nd Int. (pick 6) Cook stops running thru rte. 3rd was bad in end zone behind kendricks. 4th was a force with really no time for comeback. How much worse can we play an yet Foles still keeps our games close. Patience..

Listen Foles is a gamer the dirty shot he took from matthews an got up and fought the rest of the game I'm with this guy. GROB had his moments but who did they run behind pretty much whole game ? Him and Jamon. The next
6-9@hm. Can wait for this middle half of season D gonna feast, Gurley gonna beast, and Foles will play better. Relax guys..

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently our O-line made a "worst" list-again. This list is based on the statistic, percentage of pressured rushes that end in a QB sack, hurry, or otherwise bad offensive result which doesn't make a lick of sense because what defense rushes a QB without pressure. Boggles the mind to the validity of some of these "statistics" some knucklehead designs. We are dead last:

32. St. Louis (38%) 31. Miami (37%) 30. Detroit (34%) 29. San Diego (33%) 28. Jacksonville (33%)

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't know the quantification of 'pressure' assigned to this statistical nomenclature however I do know that when a team 'brings pressure' they are talking about bringing more than the 4 down lineman. I'm guessing this is close to the meaning of the term retro.

Too I would guess that we are possibly the youngest OL of the 32 teams.

They will get better and now that we are through the gauntlet & the emergence of Gurley, we should see Foles with more protection.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I agree Vita. The statistic makes little sense based on its use of definitions as the basis of the validity of the statistic. That aside, the article I was reading explained that Boudreau had the young O-line work on effective blocking schemes in handling stunts and twists on the defensive rush. Apparently all of them and GRob in particular is/are/were having difficulty handling them and the Packers exploited their lack of experience. You are right, they can only get better or Foles is going to get Bulgerized or Chrissyed.