• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 4 Panthers

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a 2nd def.half. Diggs gets another.
This really comes as no surprise to me. Diggs was around the ball all the time last season. He just has ball hawk abilities that cant be taught. Byron and Awuzie are perfect example that you cant coach a player into being a playmaker You draft corners and safeties that created turnovers in college. Diggs is the first guy we drafted since TNew that actually picked off passes against NFL caliber receivers in college. Joseph if he ever plays can create turnovers

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love seeing the defense playing like this. Several guys stood out today other than Diggs. Parsons is a good one and gives fits to the offense by playing multiple positions. The OL stood out again and Zeke ran with power and determination. I believe barring injury we will get better as time goes on.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get Diggs back on the field if he is not hurt
Heard this evening he had tightness in his back. Don’t know why they chose to refer to that as “player maintenance” but it wouldn’t be the first time we were mislead a little by the powers that be here…

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-1 and looking pretty damn impressive. Odd how everyone was talking about the stacked AFC.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will kill ESPN to put the Cowboys in the top 10 of their Power Rankings but they have no choice now.

You have to remember, it's not just the 3-1 record ...it's who we played to get that record.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will kill ESPN to put the Cowboys in the top 10 of their Power Rankings but they have no choice now.

You have to remember, it's not just the 3-1 record ...it's who we played to get that record.

I think top 5, especially if the Chargers beat the Raiders tonight.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was a very interesting game. Some great and some things we kind of overcame. McCarthy's in game decisions remain an albatross around this teams neck.

Zeke looked fantastic (as did Pollard). The OL continued to overpower teams in the run game. They sure didn't look like the #1 defense against us.

Steele had trouble with their speed guy. Dak had a crazy good 3rd Qtr but had a lot of inaccurate throws as well. Looked like he let the pressure get to him a little more than usual. Anthony Brown remains the weakest starter on this team by a lot IMHO. He made a couple great plays, but other than that continues to get beat deep on double moves and in general lose his man far too often. The play where Darnold scrambled to his side all he had to do was sit with his man but he totally lost track of where his guy was and let him walk up in front of him for a big first down. It's not like he was going to tackle Darnold either, because he was 15 yards deep. The communication on defense still seems to be an issue also. Who had Moore on that TD where he came out of the backfield? I'm guessing Jaylon because he was a RB on the play but it also looked like Kearse turned his back and ran out of the middle to chase a receiver. I was watching on internet feed so couldn't rewind to see.

Overall a great showing and the kids are still impressing. Welcome to the defensive rotation for the rest of the year Mr. Gholston. Looks like another rookie that will contribute. Oh, and Diggs = Stud.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think top 5, especially if the Chargers beat the Raiders tonight.
Ranked 8. ... that seems about right.

We are also above any teams we have beat (with an equal record) ...which you would think is a given but it's not with ESPN.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ranked 8. ... that seems about right.

We are also above any teams we have beat (with an equal record) ...which you would think is a given but it's not with ESPN.

Yes i like the top 10. Not sure how the Bills lost to Pittsburgh. Interesting team to watch for me is the Browns. They seem
to have a little bit of everything. The Pack is starting to get rolling too.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes i like the top 10. Not sure how the Bills lost to Pittsburgh. Interesting team to watch for me is the Browns. They seem
to have a little bit of everything. The Pack is starting to get rolling too.
funny. I look at the Chargers as the interesting team to watch. And they play each other this weekend.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny. I look at the Chargers as the interesting team to watch. And they play each other this weekend.

Chargers are really good. Should be a good game. Cleveland kind of flies under the radar. They can flat run it down your throat or throw it all over the place. Great pass rusher. Played really good defense so far.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers are really good. Should be a good game. Cleveland kind of flies under the radar. They can flat run it down your throat or throw it all over the place. Great pass rusher. Played really good defense so far.
The fact that Baker played as bad as he did last week and not only they still won but held Minny to SEVEN points shows you how great that defense is.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That flag on Kazees huge hit really was an atrocious call. Goodell probably rubbed one out while watching that.