• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 4, 49ers @ Rams

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss the greatest show on turf. Lol

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pead inactive for the Rams. They must have faith in Richardson.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RAMS offense is pure shit again so far :L

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the 49ers got a TD. Finnegan isn't very good. Now RAMS need a couple of FG's to get the lead back. I don't see the offense scoring a TD. Maybe the defense can score one.

Ramtim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams Are Just Awful Amazing

This Rams Are Just Awful Amazing

This Rams team is just plain "Awful". I haven't seen a Rams team play like this since the Tony Banks years. I am speechless how bad the Rams are regressing as we are in week 3. What the heck is happening. This is not at all what I expected. The team as a hole are playing lost! Bradford is trying to do it all. Really, What is happening with this team. How can they have so many problems week in and week out and the Coach is lost himself. I have been a fan for 40 + years and the performance tonight makes me fking sick. Every time the Rams are on offense I keep waiting for something bad to happen and it does. Our Defense is what? This is just wrong and I don't see it getting better the rest of the season. I can see the Rams going 2-14 this season. I am serious, what is happening with this team. They given up already this season. Behind again 14-3, game over. 1-3. I can't believe that Coach Fisher is losing the battle and losing this team or have lost the team, what team, a bunch of guys who don't know what the fk they are supposed to do on the field. This is a freaking joke and the joke is on us Ram fans for putting up with another lost season! The fan base will be lost after tonight if the Rams can't pull a miracle but I figure it will get worse. I was really looking forward to tonight's game and now watching a team at home look so pathetic, embarrassing, can't think of any other words to describe how I feel but I tell you one thing I just Can't watch this chit anymore. Had enough! Primetime Rams! They come back good for them but right now they can eat me. The product we were told was being upgraded was on track except they have found a defect that has caused this team to be recalled!Thanks Rams for making us look good!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all the Bradford haters:

Sam Bradford's accuracy percentage when not pressured is 91.1% (best in the NFL). That's what happens when you give your franchise QB protection and time to throw the ball.

So what exactly does this stat mean? That Bradford is completing 91% of his 5 yard Passes, because that's what he does, and exactly what is considered when not pressured?

I'm thinking the average QB is throwing the ball deeper than Bradford does when not pressured so of course their percentage is going to be lower.

I'm sorry but when Bradford s nit pressured e is still dumping off short passes that go no where!

Plus the fact that the 9ers are missing their top two defensive players and our offense is still doing squat!

I see Bradford padding his stats in the 4th quarter against the 9ers prevent defense so all you Bradford lovers can say that at least Bradford played well and put up good numbers.

Sorry, he is not that good and has been average "at best" for going on 4 years now

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called out Kaep late in the 2nd quarter and he has answered! I'm impressed by Jaep's moxie tonight and the online has been killing it! Delivering when it is critical

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops-wrong board. Good luck fellas

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Smed55. Where have you been hiding? I tried to reach to let you know we voted two new members to the 50+ club and I discovered you don't except PM's. Is there a reason? At any rate, the rest of the members voted to let two older fans in. Those would be Mikey728 and Blazer. There are now 7 of us. Good to see you are still around!!