• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 3: Virginia Tech @ Pittsburgh (9/15/2012)

vtnuclearhokie

Pronounced Nuke-u-ler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be there in a group of 10 hokies and one Pitt fan. I also may have an extra ticket if anyone wants to buy it. Section 115 Row X.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be down on Rocky Top when the Vols take on the Gators. Trying to catch the VT game on a tv somewhere. Gameday will be there at UT this weekend as well. GO VOLS!

And we're gonna shit on Pitt. I expect the score to be similar to that of the Pitt-cincy game.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way Pitt has looked, we should beat this team easily. I think we will but that place always gives me just a small feeling of uneasiness because of the past games where it we'd have the better team yet they'd somehow beat us.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane is already sounding like Frank....

Shane Beamer ‏@CoachSBeamer
“@HokiesStangs: @CoachSBeamer Lets not show the entire Offensive package until its needed....Get the W and keep movin!” That's the plan. Thx

Good thing we were in full control of that GT game so we didn't have to open up the playbook.

“@BeaunerJam: @CoachSBeamer no one is expecting a replacement to DW, but do we have a featured back?"4 really good ones. Go w the hot one

So how exactly do we determine who the hot back is when they only get a hand full of carries?

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane is already sounding like Frank....

“@HokiesStangs: @CoachSBeamer Lets not show the entire Offensive package until its needed....Get the W and keep movin!” That's the plan. Thx

Good thing we were in full control of that GT game so we didn't have to open up the playbook.

“@BeaunerJam: @CoachSBeamer no one is expecting a replacement to DW, but do we have a featured back?"4 really good ones. Go w the hot one

So how exactly do we determine who the hot back is when they only get a hand full of carries?

A hahahahaha great analysis!!! Rep.

Jhalf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bitter now reporting that Taylor said he would be fine to play. And Coles wearing a blue jersey at practice?!

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitter now reporting that Taylor said he would be fine to play. And Coles wearing a blue jersey at practice?!

Yea Coles seems like he hasn't given up hope for the season. I imagine he's going to keep working to get that knee back to playing shape in hopes of making it on the field later this year. They made a mistake having him play in GT game before it was 100%, so I'm sure if he does come back it won't be until the trainers are certain he is good to go. I really doubt that Coles wants to redshirt, but if he wants a shot at the pros it's his best option, IMO.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Coles seems like he hasn't given up hope for the season. I imagine he's going to keep working to get that knee back to playing shape in hopes of making it on the field later this year. They made a mistake having him play in GT game before it was 100%, so I'm sure if he does come back it won't be until the trainers are certain he is good to go. I really doubt that Coles wants to redshirt, but if he wants a shot at the pros it's his best option, IMO.

According to Twitter, Coles still will be out all year, the coaching staff just wants him to continue being around football.

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Twitter, Coles still will be out all year, the coaching staff just wants him to continue being around football.

Well that seems like the best scenario. Otherwise, he would just be like David Wang playing Call of Duty 24/7.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good idea. He has been around long enough to where he could give the young guys some good advice/knowledge on the sidelines. No need to hurt the chances of a medical redshirt if you aren't going to play but a few games.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be in Paris (France, not Virginia) on a business trip and I have a fucking dinner during the game. It's on ESPNU right? You can see ESPNU using WatchESPN, right?

I need to get that shit downloaded to my phone, make sure we have reservations where there's WiFi, then hide that bitch somewhere near the bar or the shitter.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Bonner may not play Saturday, some kind of leg injury. Michael Cole would start at Rover and Jarrett at safety per Bitter

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Bonner may not play Saturday, some kind of leg injury. Michael Cole would start at Rover and Jarrett at safety per Bitter

michael_cole_lost_it__by_killerofhell-d33mp0c.jpg

:shocked:

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bonner is injured at all we should hold him out until ACC play. We CAN NOT afford any injury in the secondary.