• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 22, 2019 SUPERBOWL LIII, Los Angeles Rams vs New England Patriots, Sunday, 02/02/19, 3:30pm, PT

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta is freaking PACKED with people!!! Took us 20-25 minutes in an Uber to go what it said was a 4 minute ride... Will say, VERY nice and polite people down here and almost all the locals I've met are pulling for the Rams!!! :suds:

BTW, In case I get on cam, I'm the guy who will be 29 rows behind the Pats bench with long hair and the Camouflage Goff Jersey on :thumb:....

I just hope you see me since I will be camouflaged :nod:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know there are a handful of Rams fans desperately trying to convince themself they're the underdog.

Regardless it doesn't matter because they follow those comments up with comments like the Rams lines are better in the trenches. That briefs really well considering there are not fantasy stats for Olinemen. The Rams have a potent pass rush especially up the middle. But do you realize the two Guards for NE have given up ONE sack all year? One and that was weak one. Don't be surprised to see TB standing tall the majority of the game.
In 90 drop backs in the playoffs he's been hurried THREE times and ZERO sacks.
#Olinemenlivesmatter

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta is freaking PACKED with people!!! Took us 20-25 minutes in an Uber to go what it said was a 4 minute ride... Will say, VERY nice and polite people down here and almost all the locals I've met are pulling for the Rams!!! :suds:

BTW, In case I get on cam, I'm the guy who will be 29 rows behind the Pats bench with long hair and the Camouflage Goff Jersey on :thumb:....

I just hope you see me since I will be camouflaged :nod:

I just hope you see me since I will be camouflaged

Good choice, your tears won't show up as bad :D

Have a great game man! So jealous~

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady will have a difficult time doing much of anything. He will be playing most of the game on his back or the sideline.

The Rams defensive linemen are not world class sprinters. Brady does not have to wait 4-5 seconds for his receivers to get where he's going to throw te ball. Brady's average release time in the playoffs has been 1.8 seconds. If he's thrown the ball 20+ yards it's 3.2 seconds. Much faster defenses have not been able to sack Brady during the 2019playoff and have hurried him only 3 times.

The Patriots on the other hand have sacked Philip Rivers and Patrick Mahomes 6 times for -73 yards.

You don't seem to understand that the Patriots defense is peaking at the perfect time.........Post Season. You best hope that your offense can deal with Patriots and the fact that they will have 8 guys standing at the line of scrimmage and have no idea which four or five are rushing at Goff.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams defensive linemen are not world class sprinters. Brady does not have to wait 4-5 seconds for his receivers to get where he's going to throw te ball. Brady's average release time in the playoffs has been 1.8 seconds. If he's thrown the ball 20+ yards it's 3.2 seconds. Much faster defenses have not been able to sack Brady during the 2019playoff and have hurried him only 3 times.

The Patriots on the other hand have sacked Philip Rivers and Patrick Mahomes 6 times for -73 yards.

You don't seem to understand that the Patriots defense is peaking at the perfect time.........Post Season. You best hope that your offense can deal with Patriots and the fact that they will have 8 guys standing at the line of scrimmage and have no idea which four or five are rushing at Goff.
Nah. We just disagree. You can throw those stats out the window. Its a whole new season. You don't seem to understand AD and Suh will eat your line alive. And destroy your QB.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I throwing some shade on the Pats? Sure I am this is a Rams board and I am a Rams fan. Having said that of the two teams straight up I believe the Rams are the better team. This game sadly will come down again to the refs. And the NFL has a real problem. There is a growing belief that the NFL is fixed, rigged. We can ignore it or reject it. Doesn't matter Its still there and growing. So if the refs allow the players to play as they have during the playoffs. Rams win going away. If they start throwing the flags every time Tom gets a love tap (feel the love Tom)well it will play right into the rigged conspiracy. Should be interesting.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. We just disagree. You can throw those stats out the window. Its a whole new season. You don't seem to understand AD and Suh will eat your line alive. And destroy your QB.
Suh has never played well against the Patriots.
Donald has never playdagainst the Patriots

My guess is that Brady will eat the Rams secondary alive and the Rams
defense will be hands on hips sucking for air by half time.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well I have to give you props for having the courage to admit your just guessing.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Rams defense are in pretty good shape, I haven't seen them with hands on hips for a while now that I think about it.