• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 17 SD at Denver

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Live by the sword, die by the sword. Not possible to keep this up.

now the good thing is our tendency to play to the level of the opponent means we should play well vs the Steelers in two weeks.

Are you saying the Broncos can't win three close games and take home the Lombardi trophy?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Broncs fans. Hope we see you in a few weeks~

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing is impossible. But unlikely. ;)

So it is more likely that the Super Bowl winner will actually dominate every game in the playoffs?

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it is more likely that the Super Bowl winner will actually dominate every game in the playoffs?
Are you a politician trying to put words in my mouth?? ;)

Actually I think a case could be made for just about any of the AFC participants to make the SB - including the #1 seeded Broncos. And a case could be made for each of them to lose the first game they play. It's a real scramble with no clear great team.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that anyone in the NFL could win the whole thing. I just don't see one team that is just head and shoulders over anyone. One thing I didn't like in that Broncos game yesterday is that it took a QB change to get this team pumped up with the number one seed on the line and a Chargers team that is just awful and had more injuries then any other team I have watched all year. Even after that Denver with homefield advantage Denver has as good of chance to win it all as anyone and there is no clear cut favorite in the AFC this year.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that anyone in the NFL could win the whole thing. I just don't see one team that is just head and shoulders over anyone. One thing I didn't like in that Broncos game yesterday is that it took a QB change to get this team pumped up with the number one seed on the line and a Chargers team that is just awful and had more injuries then any other team I have watched all year. Even after that Denver with homefield advantage Denver has as good of chance to win it all as anyone and there is no clear cut favorite in the AFC this year.

I hate to break it to you but conference games are always a battle ..We broncos fans are spoiled with Manning as the QB .

I think people need to think Miami beating NE this past week . there are plenty games to throw out there but that is as fresh as you get !

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If NE wins that game ... Go look at there chances of losing in NE ..the odds of that are really lousy ..

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you a politician trying to put words in my mouth?? ;)

Actually I think a case could be made for just about any of the AFC participants to make the SB - including the #1 seeded Broncos. And a case could be made for each of them to lose the first game they play. It's a real scramble with no clear great team.

Yes - and that is why I am saying the Broncos have the edge - close game experience and they are physically and emotionally fresher than the other teams - that is the difference maker.