• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 13 LOL Thread

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at "The Game". This isn't the best rivarly anymore when one team has won 14 out of the last 15 times they have played.

LOL at SEC defense

LOL at B1G defense

LOL at OU's shitty as fuck, joke of a defense. Ehlinger and co. are going to run a filthy train on your sorry asses again

LOL at WVU's shitty as fuck defense

LOL at Nebraska just b/c of their extreme suckage

LOL at Aggy rushing the field

LOL at the Pac 12 truly being the shittiest conference in the world

LOL at TT having to pay Coach Bro's buyout of $5M for sucking ass (although that buyout isn't too bad)

LOL at Malzahn's buyout at $32M!!! AU is definitely full of shit heads

LOL at Texas looking like shit against KU

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at LSU and aTm, highest scoring game in college football history at 146 points. Combined they scored a total of 23 on Bama.

How did it take this long for someone to LOL @ this game?

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at "The Game". This isn't the best rivarly anymore when one team has won 14 out of the last 15 times they have played.

LOL at SEC defense

LOL at B1G defense

LOL at OU's shitty as fuck, joke of a defense. Ehlinger and co. are going to run a filthy train on your sorry asses again

LOL at WVU's shitty as fuck defense

LOL at Nebraska just b/c of their extreme suckage

LOL at Aggy rushing the field

LOL at the Pac 12 truly being the shittiest conference in the world

LOL at TT having to pay Coach Bro's buyout of $5M for sucking ass (although that buyout isn't too bad)

LOL at Malzahn's buyout at $32M!!! AU is definitely full of shit heads

LOL at Texas looking like shit against KU

If the following is added I would feel pretty good about Week 13 and what ya have...

LOL at the ACC and Coastal teams with sPitt who lost to Miami last week representing as a division rep as a 7-5 team.

LOL at UVA for a shitty (5-6) VT team beating them at home in OT. Previously only VT home win was W&M on Sept 8.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is true, what a call by me two days ago. I honestly was thinking he would upgrade to an OC at a blue blood but I had a gut feeling he was moving on regardless. Spav was legit. Also I don't think VT is winning on Saturday but I would be more than happy to be wrong. Fuente is very stubborn and has a legit issue with his OC and some other areas and if he is not careful, it could bite him in the ass.

You guys aren’t losing to Marshall. They are a mediocre team. Although VPI is exactly that, you guys are a better team.
I don’t cry losing Spav. We lost him before and he came back. I expect that to happen again. I actually enjoyed our offense when Holgorsen and a few others called plays too. I just hated Skylar Howard and his never ending overthrows of wide open recievers deep. That’s what hurt us mostly.