• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 10, 2015: Bears @ Rams

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 27. I live in Colorado and you should hear what past and present Avs and Nuggets players have to say about him. He has no effin' clue. Wish he would just sell!!!!!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it's no one's fault but the owner who puts this garbage out on the field so why would you reward him and let him make more money moving to LA??

I wouldn't say 4-4 going into last week's game is garbage. But Kroenke has lost the majority of fans in STL and I don't think it bothers him at all.

I don't see it getting better either even if the Rams figure out a way to stay and win. Sure if STL figures out a way to get a new stadium great, but those people are not wanting to pay more money and go see that team period.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say 4-4 going into last week's game is garbage. But Kroenke has lost the majority of fans in STL and I don't think it bothers him at all.

I don't see it getting better either even if the Rams figure out a way to stay and win. Sure if STL figures out a way to get a new stadium great, but those people are not wanting to pay more money and go see that team period.

You are correct SJ 4-4 isn't to bad. I was really referring to the last Decade plus of loosing teams. Kroenke is a ghost in this town you never see or hear a word from the guy. Not exactly hands on with the fans or city. Unlike the owner of the Cards and Blues who go on sports talk radio and actually talk about the team and seem like they care. It just frustrates me when LA people say The fans here don't support the team. When they know very well one bad season in LA and half the people wouldn't show up.. It's been over a decade hear a very bad football. I have no doubt that if the team starts winning again the stadium will fill up real quick. we were very ready this year but it looks to be the same old thing.

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford is injury prone and nothing special, but Foles is hot garbage. Allot of the "dropped" balls were due to the ball taking forever to get there....floating on in on every pass damn near.

You guys got a good young team with a solid coaching staff, but a better QB is a must.

Sorry to hear about Brown btw. Good luck the rest the way. :suds:

Agreed. Good luck to your Bears the rest of the way.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct SJ 4-4 isn't to bad. I was really referring to the last Decade plus of loosing teams. Kroenke is a ghost in this town you never see or hear a word from the guy. Not exactly hands on with the fans or city. Unlike the owner of the Cards and Blues who go on sports talk radio and actually talk about the team and seem like they care. It just frustrates me when LA people say The fans here don't support the team. When they know very well one bad season in LA and half the people wouldn't show up.. It's been over a decade hear a very bad football. I have no doubt that if the team starts winning again the stadium will fill up real quick. we were very ready this year but it looks to be the same old thing.

No I get it, I used to live there. But the Rams had a 4-4 team going into a good rivalry game against the Bears and a lot of bears fans showed up. These home Rams games are not even home games and it's been like that for awhile. I know the product hasn't been good, but I don't know how much better the STL fans are going to get than a 4-4 team facing Chicago.

NFL cant like the attendance for Rams' home games with a 4-4 team at the time.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I get it, I used to live there. But the Rams had a 4-4 team going into a good rivalry game against the Bears and a lot of bears fans showed up. These home Rams games are not even home games and it's been like that for awhile. I know the product hasn't been good, but I don't know how much better the STL fans are going to get than a 4-4 team facing Chicago.

NFL cant like the attendance for Rams' home games with a 4-4 team at the time.

I just looked up the attendance. Looks like they are averaging 53,000. Capacity is 66,000. Oakland by the way is only averaging 54,000. I actually don't think that's too bad considering everything going on. I went to the home opener it 10,000 short of a sellout but one of the loudest crowds I've ever been too. Chicago fans really travel well the blues and Blackhawks played Saturday night and there were at least 5000 Blackhawk fans there. Bastards lol. And I think you're right Stan doesn't care if the team wins or loses. And right now he actually likes losing so he can tell the NFL look these people don't like football they won't come watch... Ugh!!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
until ownership changes, I think the Rams will never improve beyond .500 range.

it was the same way with Georgia until the Rams somehow "lucked" into Green getting hurt and Warner thrown in as the starter. even though Green was a pretty good QB, I don't think the team has the same success it reached with Warner at the helm.

if not for that, we all would not have enjoyed our championship and the few years of success they did have.

if the owner doesn't care about anything but making money, then the product on the field is going to suffer. an owner has to have the desire to want to win, and frankly, I don't see that with Stan.

he does know he can make more money if he puts a better product on the field, right?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sad truth is it really doesn't matter how many people come to the games. If not one person came to the games all year they would STILL make money. They make so much money from the TV contracts.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm Actually he didn't play bad while he was here. Nothing spectacular but considering the talent around him he did pretty good. And it's a shame because with our defense and good running game all we need is an average quarterback right now. But Foles hasn't even been that. He was nowhere near as bad as Foles. I don't care too much about the stats its the eye test which matters... if you can't watch the to play and see which one is far the better quarterback I don't know what to tell you. Foles was 0-14 yesterday on passes over 10 yds. Think about that. He has a QB rating of 60 the last 5 games. On 3rd down its 34 over the last 5 games. He has 10 passing first downs in the last five games. :L That's a
good quarter for most quarterbacks lol. Sam would have torched that defense yesterday! Not overthrow every receiver. So don't say Sam played bad When he was here.. we are seeing bad now.

Sammie has NEVER torched any team, yet all of a sudden he's going to, give me a break!

Sam played bad when he was here, there I said it!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm Actually he didn't play bad while he was here. Nothing spectacular but considering the talent around him he did pretty good. And it's a shame because with our defense and good running game all we need is an average quarterback right now. But Foles hasn't even been that. He was nowhere near as bad as Foles. I don't care too much about the stats its the eye test which matters... if you can't watch the to play and see which one is far the better quarterback I don't know what to tell you. Foles was 0-14 yesterday on passes over 10 yds. Think about that. He has a QB rating of 60 the last 5 games. On 3rd down its 34 over the last 5 games. He has 10 passing first downs in the last five games. :L That's a good quarter for most quarterbacks lol. Sam would have torched that defense yesterday! Not overthrow every receiver. So don't say Sam played bad When he was here.. we are seeing bad now.

You don't care to much about stats, then you turn around and throw out Foles stats for passes over 10 yards lol!
I'll admit Foles has looked really bad! But going into last weeks game he was 23-54 for 613 yards on passes over 10 yards, Sammie was 25-76 for 642, now you tell me, which of those is better? Now add in the fact
that he went 0-14 this past weekend, which I don't think he did, im not sure, but didn't Cook have a 29 yard catch on the first play? Add your 0-14 and Foles is 23-68, still better than your boy, yet Foles sucks and Sammie doesn't?

As far as the first downs, that's partly Foles fault for throwing the ball to receivers that don't run routes past the first down makers?

I watched Sammie for years, and as far as I could see, he didn't pass the eye test, of course I'm not wearing blinders!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug, I've come to the conclusion that it is your fault that we suck, at least why Bradford and Foles have sucked!

Your ridiculous Avitars of Bradford and Foles have jinxed us and them!

Maybe you should change your Avitar every week to the opposing QB

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just looked up the attendance. Looks like they are averaging 53,000. Capacity is 66,000. Oakland by the way is only averaging 54,000. I actually don't think that's too bad considering everything going on. I went to the home opener it 10,000 short of a sellout but one of the loudest crowds I've ever been too. Chicago fans really travel well the blues and Blackhawks played Saturday night and there were at least 5000 Blackhawk fans there. Bastards lol. And I think you're right Stan doesn't care if the team wins or loses. And right now he actually likes losing so he can tell the NFL look these people don't like football they won't come watch... Ugh!!

You don't think it's too bad? It's basically league worst (81.3% of capacity). Washington is at 81.1%, but selling 21K more tickets per game than the Rams. The Rams have been near the bottom of the league in home attendance since before Kroenke bought the team.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think it's too bad? It's basically league worst (81.3% of capacity). Washington is at 81.1%, but selling 21K more tickets per game than the Rams. The Rams have been near the bottom of the league in home attendance since before Kroenke bought the team.

yah but......I wonder how much of that 81.3% are actually RAM fans? :L

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After all the cheating scandals of New England, the high ticket prices that results in a bullshit product, and the state of our overall economy, I think the NFL is experiencing the same loss of fan following and viewership that is happening in NASCAR. It is safe to state that since Goodell screwed everyone else by getting in bed with Kraft, this league has been experience a general down-turn in people going to the stadium. If you suck for a long period of time like us, Oakland, Detroit, Washington, etc, the attendance decline is more obvious than other places.