• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WEC?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone here into the endurance races from Europe? The World Endurance Championship - LeMans racing? I just found out (too late for the first one) that all of the WEC races will be on Fox Sports 1 (Probably through affiliation with Sky Sports).

Last weekend was the 6 hours of Silverstone and FS1 showed the entire race.

The weekend of May 1, will be the 6 hour race at Spa. Full schedule here:
Calendar | FIA World Endurance Championship

FoxSports1, Fox Sports2 and FoxSports Go (online) will cover every minute of the series between them

This is different than the United Sports Car Championship that runs here in the states. This is the full series of cars that are LeMans spec. Mark Webber and the Factory Porsche 919. This sexy beast:
989321-ffe4a3c4-a357-11e3-900e-99186aa12c4d.jpg

I've always loved endurance racing with the multiple classes on the track at the same time. So stoked that I will be able to watch the European racing here in the states without downloading.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I watched alot of that race forty_three. Different beast in many ways but a beast nevertheless.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ProTip: If you set your DVR to record anything with "WEC" in the title from FS1, you will get highlight shows of half naked men humping each others' heads in a fenced octagon.

Learn from my mistakes.

The Tudor series is basically the same, the only difference is the formula for the top class. Daytona Prototypes vs LeMans Prototypes.

I love the technology (First diesel race cars, first hybrid drive systems, and there are rewards for running BioDiesel) and the artistry it takes to handle traffic that is half as fast as you (or twice as fast depending on what you drive).

I just love it.