• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We Just Pissed the Bed

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
football

gentlemen...
if anybody has any encouraging news about the football program, I would sure love to hear it.
wtf is going on in EL? as opposed to what the fuck is going on in AA?
I mean...
c'mon!

Johnny Spartan

Big Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Story from Rivals -

Dantonio likes what he sees in true freshman RB Gerald Holmes.

"Gerald put up 225 over 20 times," Dantonio said. "He's a powerful guy."

Holmes (6-0, 212, Flint Carman Ainsworth) is one of three incoming freshmen who will get a crack at competing with holdovers Nick Hill, Jeremy Langford and Nick Tompkins.

"A lot of our freshmen have run very, very well," Dantonio said. "They have strength."

For the second time in a month, Dantonio mentioned the name Dylan Chmura to media. Chmura (6-4, 243, Waukesha, Wis.) is the son of former NFL tight end Mark Chmura.

"He certainly has a maturity about him," Dantonio said. "He is a very good student. He benches - somebody told me - 225 about 23 times. So he has strength. He has power. I know he catches the ball well from camp."

Michigan State needs help at tight end. First-stringer Andrew Gleichert (6-5, 263, Jr., Ann Arbor Huron) and second-stringer Paul Lang (6-5, 257, Soph., Pittsburgh Mt. Lebanon) have combined for just four career catches. Redshirt freshmen Josiah Price and Evan Jones will also get a look. But don't be surprised if Chmura is able to hang with that group and possibly surpass one or two of them.

"You really don't know until things start," Dantonio said. "Playing early for freshmen is about timing, about opportunity. There is a lot of opportunity there because we don't ahve a lot of experience coming back there.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks Johnny; that helped some.
mebbe it was just crappe de coincidence, but as I opened to read your post, eesspeeen was airing a 10-minute Hoke blowjob interview...

:gaah:

MSUCTM96

USCG Master Captain
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I played Hockey as some know, and played summer 3 on 3 hoops for years with Gus Mack to stay in shape. So I am no expert in the football arena, though I do understand the game. I think we need to continue on our focus of establishing the run, even if it takes us midway in to the fourth quarter. If that does not pan out we go for the desperate long pass. It seemed to work well last year and I believe it will be our goto again. :doh: