• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We got a new bench coach

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am excited about this hire. I was happy when I heard he was one of the finalists. Anyone who uses available information to make decisions is fine by me.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am excited about this hire. I was happy when I heard he was one of the finalists. Anyone who uses available information to make decisions is fine by me.

I agree. Liked reading that he has detailed defensive charts to determine player position. Sounds like he may bring valuable information to the game in many aspects.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only if Wash listens to him
Well the FO can have a little chat with Wash. If you want that extension then you either play ball or we will bring in someone that will. They have the power here.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I knew anything about him other than what I've read the past week or two on potential candidates. At the very least he should be apples and oranges better than Jackie Moore.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I knew anything about him other than what I've read the past week or two on potential candidates. At the very least he should be apples and oranges better than Jackie Moore.

He might very well be better. I hope for Wash's sake he is. I do like that he seems to use a lot of research and comes prepared.

But I'm not following this whole "apples and oranges better" phrase. That is a contradiction of itself. The phrase "Apples and Oranges" refers to two things incapable of being compared to one another due to their vast differences. By saying something, or in this case someone, is better indicates they are able to be compared.