• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We Beat Iowa State no need to fire the coach

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we held a Big 12 team (not named Kansas) to only 16 points.

Did anyone notice that when our RB followed Wellman, they moved forward. When Wellman was out and we ran, we seemed to go backwards. Run behind Wellman...

K White had a monster game. Does anyone think that he actually stepped out of bounds on that first catch?

The refs seemed like they did everything they could to help out Iowa State. WVU beat them too.

Grier made up for his less than average performance last week.

We are still in the race for the conference championship. But we must win out.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got to take em one at a time. Gut check after gut check mentality.

Solid tough win Saturday after a great start but we still have plenty of warts.... and injuries. Grier was unbelievable, so accurate and Sills let him down by getting stripped for a pick in the end zone. Gotta believe he (Sills) is getting tired, the backup WR's need to pick it up and earn some PT to help our starters out.

Credit where its due though, special teams played pretty much a complete game for the first time all year and imo they won the game for us. Really nice job all n all, just had the 1 missed FG by the backup kicker.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this game was very similar to old fashioned WVU football. ISU’s defense did a nice job of changing its defensive front, and WVU did not really adjust until the 4th qtr. Listening to Tim Brando today, he said ISU is using a 3 cloud coverage. I’m guessing that is another way to describe cover 3?

I really thought we’d continue to attack them by air as we had so much success in the first half doing so. But, what do I know?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was very proud of the defense though. I really like Zeke Rose at DE. He looks like a difference maker.

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we have doubled the Vegas oddsmakers' predictions for this year. They said we'd only win 3 gmaes...

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, I'm rooting for Iowa State to beat OSU and for TCU to beat Oklahoma.

If that happens, we control our own destiny. Win out and we get to play TCU (and the B12 refs) in the conference championship game and once again will have the chance to knock the B12 out of the playoff.

-remember we were Baylors only loss in 2015 making them miss out to Ohio State.