• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Watching arrogant Alabama getting their butts kicked last night

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Smokes! Is a Boise fan calling out another fan base for being arrogant?!?!?!?

At least Bama has some National Championships in the recent past to hang their hats on.....wtf did BSU ever accomplish?
Cool ypur jets there Pancho. We've had some pretty remarkable success, especially given the resources we have to work with. AND, you have to admit that many (not all) Bama fans have been pretty arrogant the past few years. Lots of people have Bama fatigue.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool ypur jets there Pancho. We've had some pretty remarkable success, especially given the resources we have to work with. AND, you have to admit that many (not all) Bama fans have been pretty arrogant the past few years. Lots of people have Bama fatigue.

That’s true.

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We take you now to a special interview with Dolgevillefootballfan... conducted by Todd Pettengill

Todd: "All right, thanks guys. D'ville, your preseason pick for the national championship came through for you in the end, but I gotta ask: On your thread, you actually picked Alabama to win last night's game. I noticed you weren't having too much luck with your bowl predictions recently, and some people are saying that's why you did the flip-flop. Is that true or not?!"

Me: "What, Todd? Are you implying that I was using my recent bad-luck to setup the Crimson Tide?! ... :heh: YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT THAT WAS A SETUP! I tried to look like I was giving up and being a Tide fan. And Tua Tagovailoa? YOU FELL RIGHT INTO MY TRAP! And you choked away scoring drives, and now Alabama is no longer the national champions... Clemson is.
You should have lost the CFP title game last year... but you cheated! And I was wondering if Alabama's new "run-and-shoot" offense was sustainable, and it wasn't. And the Southeastern Conference? You're a LOSER... and my conference, the ACC... were back to being a winner! And Nick Saban? You're now a NOBODY.
And now I'm off to celebrate my 2nd straight year of getting a preseason national title pick correct. Don't you forget it."

Todd: "...Back to you guys."

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My view was a little different.

Woke up today and the Sun is rising, birds were chirping, hint of chill in the air. Last nights loss is fresh on my mind, and makes the morning even better.. I know Nick is still mad and screaming at everything, but is probably hyper focused on next year.
Life is good anytime Alabama looses a game cause that team is the epitome of trash and sore winners.
When I start to feel happy because someone feels bad it just reminds me of how much I hate that cheating team. I will work to better myself, and enjoy the pain of the worst part of CFB... Alabama.

Your three teams are Scam U, Tattoo U and Free Shoes U...I will defer to you on cheating, you probably know all about it. Can I recommend a good Dale Carnegie course for you. Or are you just going to continue with your lightweight trolling.

Sublight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your three teams are Scam U, Tattoo U and Free Shoes U...I will defer to you on cheating, you probably know all about it. Can I recommend a good Dale Carnegie course for you. Or are you just going to continue with your lightweight trolling.
LOL, you are just dumb.
Scam U - You realise cam diddnt go to MS State BECAUSE of the payment. He came to Auburn to get away from the scandal. We didn't pay him. The NCAA investigated the crap out of us and found us innocent.
------- Whereas Yahoo found signed western unions that came from a person that the university of Alabama admitted was a booster, and that money was sent to DJ Fluker, and nothing at all came of it. There was concrete proof.

Tatoo U - Forgive me if someone gave their time, and 5 bucks worth of ink away. OHH.

Free shoes U - Shoes dude. Its shoes.

How many of your players whose families are DIRT POOR, and the players don't have jobs to support the payments drive brand new cars? Oh yea a LOT.

So you compare
1. A investigation that proved Auburn did nothing wrong, and the player left a school that WAS doing something wrong.
2. Donated time, and a few dollars worth of ink.
3. Shoes

To
Coaches "loaning" money to players.
Western unions proving payments were made to a player. (Google DJ Fluker western union, I dare you)
Players knocking out students and robbing them.
Players getting caught with guns and drugs.

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was about as sweet as can be IMO. It literally could not happen to a more deserving bunch.

And while it's not as momentous as getting married (for the 1st time) or seeing your own child being born, etc., it was still VERY sweet indeed.

The only thing that would have made Clemson's throttling of Alabama last night better was if the Tigers had scored on their last possession and hung 50 + on Alabama.

Aren't you late for your shift at the puppy kill shelter? You want to save some time to punch some babies on the way in for extra cred...

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you arguing with a barner?

Isn't there a fireplug outside somewhere you can yell at?

Sublight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game recap -> Clemson engage champ mode and pushed our POOP in... /thread

Aren't you late for your shift at the puppy kill shelter? You want to save some time to punch some babies on the way in for extra cred...

You are always good for a giggle. Respect.
I have to insult you or ill loose my Auburn card.
-- You are a looser, and you smell like sauerkraut.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are always good for a giggle. Respect.
I have to insult you or ill loose my Auburn card.
-- You are a looser, and you smell like sauerkraut.

Hey, it’s give and take. When AU fans start being nice to us, the end of days will be upon us. I think it says so in Revelation.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woke up today and the Sun is rising, birds were chirping, hint of chill in the air. Last nights loss is in the past. I know Nick is hot on the job this morning working on a recruiting issue, or working on something team related.
Life is good and 14-1 is an accomplishment.
When I start to lower myself to feel happy because someone feels bad, I will work to re-evaluate my life to see why I am so bitter.

Roll Tide.

Awwwwww puuuuddinnnn..

C'mere
:hug:

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, you are just dumb.
Scam U - You realise cam diddnt go to MS State BECAUSE of the payment. He came to Auburn to get away from the scandal. We didn't pay him. The NCAA investigated the crap out of us and found us innocent.
------- Whereas Yahoo found signed western unions that came from a person that the university of Alabama admitted was a booster, and that money was sent to DJ Fluker, and nothing at all came of it. There was concrete proof.

Tatoo U - Forgive me if someone gave their time, and 5 bucks worth of ink away. OHH.

Free shoes U - Shoes dude. Its shoes.

How many of your players whose families are DIRT POOR, and the players don't have jobs to support the payments drive brand new cars? Oh yea a LOT.

So you compare
1. A investigation that proved Auburn did nothing wrong, and the player left a school that WAS doing something wrong.
2. Donated time, and a few dollars worth of ink.
3. Shoes

To
Coaches "loaning" money to players.
Western unions proving payments were made to a player. (Google DJ Fluker western union, I dare you)
Players knocking out students and robbing them.
Players getting caught with guns and drugs.

LOL, scam went to Auburn to get away from the scandal...lol, too funny.

Sublight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, scam went to Auburn to get away from the scandal...lol, too funny.
So its just coincidence that
Cam got shopped at MS State, and when it came out that his dad was getting paid, he LEFT MS State.

He came to Auburn and played. Even as the investigation started, Auburn diddnt pull him. He must have known he was going to be investigated, and told Auburn that this recruitment has to be 100% clean cause the NCAA is coming after him.

Auburn played him anyway with complete confidence. They even suspended him and immediately asked the NCAA if they could reinstate him, and the NCAA said they could.

The NCAA investigated for over a year and found NOTHING was done wrong at Auburn.

--
So yea. He found out about it and ran from the situation. He told auburn what was up and they recruited him in what was probably the cleanest recruitment in the history of the school, cause they KNEW the investigation was coming. Otherwise they would not have played him the way they did.

But you can hang on to your one sided view if you want. The fact speak otherwise.

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved every second of that game. I may watch it again.
You can watch it 100 times over if it makes you feel any better. Its still not going to change whats been going on in T-Town over the past decade or so. :nod: