• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warren to UNC?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not positive on the details. Just heard from a mod that he has been banned for good. Possibly he said something in private that pissed off Hammer once and for all :noidea:

It sucks.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geezer I thought I had a hard time biting my lip

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've gathered (and I wasn't involved in any of this) he emailed asking to come back to the Nebraska board. That was the deal that was struck, and as soon as he got back, he started complaining about how being restricted to the Nebraska board wasn't fair and that this place (the site in general, I think) was a prison, so Hammer banned him again.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've gathered (and I wasn't involved in any of this) he emailed asking to come back to the Nebraska board. That was the deal that was struck, and as soon as he got back, he started complaining about how being restricted to the Nebraska board wasn't fair and that this place (the site in general, I think) was a prison, so Hammer banned him again.

That's pretty funny. That is what he said he wanted but obviously he felt that he was entitled to more.

If having nonsense drama over a mostly sports message board floats your boat, then you probably need a break.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brasky is truly one of the biggest and most dedicated Husker fans I know.

There will be crickets in this forum now come College Football season.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not questioning the banning or anything like that. Just saying he'll be missed and the amount of traffic to this board alone just went down significantly.

It's a true bummer that it didn't work out between him and the mods.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy.

I can't even start a fire Papuchis thread about this.

Was something funny going on with the Oregon State defensive staff and Coach Warren?

Since Coach Warren was Associate Head Coach at AFA I bet he saw the writing on the wall and decided he wasn't going any further with Nebraska.

I wonder if Pelini had planned to make Warren the DC in 2015?

I know, I know, I have too many conspiracy theories in my head.

Good luck to Coach Warren and his family. I will add North Carolina weather is much better than Lincoln but North Carolina has a problem with Kudzu.

I wonder if North Carolina is ready for Coach Warren? Coach Warren has integrity whereas North Carolina could care less if their athletes even went to class. Which is why North Carolina is being sued by ex-student athletes for being unprepared for life after college.

gotta say….this is the dumbest lawsuit EVER. THEY didn't go to class by their own choice and they sue the university over it? Could you imagine if a regular student tried this? their own lawyer would laugh them out of his office!! (probably not cause the lawyer still gets his per hour but you get the point)

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta say….this is the dumbest lawsuit EVER. THEY didn't go to class by their own choice and they sue the university over it? Could you imagine if a regular student tried this? their own lawyer would laugh them out of his office!! (probably not cause the lawyer still gets his per hour but you get the point)

McCants is the only person off that title team that isn't doing anything with his life. everyone else has moved on to another chapter in their life. anyone that followed Carolina ball will tell u he was problem child and had a crazy big ego. to me timing is key he came out with this waaayyyy after his potential career and other things fell through.