• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Want to own Miggy, Trout, Davis, Kershaw, or Scherzer?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m looking for five owners to play in the ESPN fantasy league that I’ve played in the past four years. We have five returning owners in our roto scoring daily league that scores the following twelve categories: BA, OBP, R, HR, RBI, and SB for batters; W, K, ERA, WHIP, Holds, and Saves for pitchers.

Each of the five existing teams has already designated one position player and one pitcher as a keeper. New owners who join the league will also choose a position player and a pitcher from the rosters of the now defunct teams, as well as the non-keepers on the rosters of the five currently owned teams. These available players include: Mike Trout, Miguel Cabrera, Chris Davis, Andrew McCutchen, Yasiel Puig, Buster Posey, Yadier Molina, Alex Rios, Tori Hunter, Josh Donaldson, Matt Holiday, Troy Tulowiski, Jacoby Ellsbury, Carl Crawford, Austin Jackson, Albert Pujols, and Everth Cabrera are among the top position players who are available as keepers; and Clayton Kershaw, Max Scherzer, Jordan Zimmerman, Chris Sale, Cliff Lee, Clay Bucholz, Zack Greinke, Hisashi Iwakuma, Jared Weaver, David Price, Cole Hammels, Matt Moore, Julio Tehran, Aroldis Chapman, Craig Kimbrell, Joe Nathan, and Johnathan Papelbon are among the top available pitchers to keep.

As you can see, although the above lists of keepers available to new owners are incomplete (they consist of only a sample of all available players), there are a lot of good position players and pitchers available as keepers. The five new owners will choose their keepers in a two-round snake draft, where the first owner who joins the league drafts first and tenth, the second owner drafts second and ninth, and so forth. I think that we can probably use this thread for each of the new owners to designate their two keepers (one position player and one pitcher), once the new teams have been created and the new owners have access to the league site.
We hope to then have the five new owners select their keepers in time to hold a live snake draft next Saturday, March 22nd at 12:00 Eastern Time. So, if you would like to join our league, please post in this thread to let me know you want to join and then send me a PM that includes your email address and the name for your new team. I’ll then forward this information to our league manager, who will then create your team.

Finally, if you are interested in joining our league, but any of the above details are unclear, please post any questions that you have in this thread and I’ll try to clarify how things will work.

Last edited by a moderator: