• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Want to hear something hilarious? Belichick and Mcdaniels don't seem as great as they or their annoying fans thought.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh wasn't that great in Denver, I think he only lasted 2 seasons. BB had that one winning season with Cleveland with Vinny Testaverde, they won a wildcard game. In New England, he hasn't had success without Brady. Yeah, I know in 2007 they went 11-5 but missed the post season. I find it hard to believe they will make the post season this year. If they don't make the postseason in the 2022 season, then I think he'll call it quits. I bet eventually McDaniels will take over.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh wasn't that great in Denver, I think he only lasted 2 seasons. BB had that one winning season with Cleveland with Vinny Testaverde, they won a wildcard game. In New England, he hasn't had success without Brady. Yeah, I know in 2007 they went 11-5 but missed the post season. I find it hard to believe they will make the post season this year. If they don't make the postseason in the 2022 season, then I think he'll call it quits. I bet eventually McDaniels will take over.
Don't forget how Belishit in 2000 with what turned out be a SB roster, was 5 and 11.

Then...

In 2001, Belishit started out 0 and 2 with Bledsoe.

Then

At the end of that game against the stupid Jets, idiot Mo Lewis changed everything.

Made Pats fans think Belishit is the greatest Coach ever.

Made sycophants in the media think Belishit is the greatest Coach ever.

Made a whole lot of others think Belishit is the greatest Coach ever.

Anyone else looking forward to Brady destroying Belishit Sunday?

Admit it. That will be fun. Poor Pats fan may not want to show up to this lame site on Monday.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady has completely flipped and ran away with the argument of who was more vital to their 2 decade run. BB is just another Browns HC without Brady.
Like that blip on the radar of Folds and Pederson?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, who has had any success in Cleveland? Current staff TBD.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:violin:

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What it seems from a fan perspective is that players ain’t doing their job. But, it starts at the top. Prove to us BB that you’re doing your job! Get the team in ship shape. And please control Josh’s ridiculous game plans.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, who has had any success in Cleveland? Current staff TBD.
A year removed before BB got there, they won the AFCN 4 out of 5 years and were going to the playoffs regularly. Bernie Kosar was solid then, and after a year BB benched him for Testaverde I believe

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A year removed before BB got there, they won the AFCN 4 out of 5 years and were going to the playoffs regularly. Bernie Kosar was solid then, and after a year BB benched him for Testaverde I believe
We all know at 11-5 BB should've been in the playoffs. Unlike Seattle backing into the playoffs at 7-9 in 2010-2011.

Back to Cleveland 4 years behind a good Shotty team. Then they fell like a lead balloon under Carson going 9-6 and 3-13. Bill was handed a bag of Brown shit. BB improved their record over Carson each year with a 1st round div loss. Until the wheels came off again and BB jumped ship.

Who would you replace BB with?

There are maybe 7 top tier NFL coaches. Another 8 or so mid tier. The rest are on the hot chair every year. Thus we have 7 new HCs this year.

I'll take my chances with BB and his narcissistic ego. Can't stand some of his pressers nor some decisions. But if I was starting a team today I'd take BB.

Last edited:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know at 11-5 BB should've been in the playoffs. Unlike Seattle backing into the playoffs at 7-9 in 2010-2011.

Back to Cleveland 4 years behind a good Shotty team. Then they fell like a lead balloon under Carson going 9-6 and 3-13. Bill was handed a bag of Brown shit. BB improved their record over Carson each year with a 1st round div loss. Until the wheels came off again and BB jumped ship.

Who would you replace BB with?

There are maybe 7 top tier NFL coaches. Another 8 or so mid tier. The rest are on the hot chair every year. Thus we have 7 new HCs this year.

I'll take my chances with BB and his narcissistic ego. Can't stand some of his pressers nor some decisions. But if I was starting a team today I'd take BB.
An ex football player like Vrabel, Flores, Willie McGinnest etc. The only decent HC's that came from under him, were ex players

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What also doesn't get factored in by many is the players he was left with and those that departed.

An ex football player like Vrabel, Flores, Willie McGinnest etc. The only decent HC's that came from under him, were ex players
So he's not a great mentor? Maybe, maybe not? Can't fault him for that. Not everyone is a great leader and or teacher.

Or were his subordinates like so many other coaches who have tried and failed. Again very few coaches become very good or great HCs. There are lots of variables why. Bad owners, inherit bad teams, select bad assistants, good at one side of the ball, can't draft, ego...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he's not a great mentor? Maybe, maybe not? Can't fault him for that. Not everyone is a great leader and or teacher.

Or were his subordinates like so many other coaches who have tried and failed. Again very few coaches become very good or great HCs. There are lots of variables why. Bad owners, inherit bad teams, select bad assistants, good at one side of the ball, can't draft, ego...
Listen I want to see him succeed here, but looking like all 4 seasons w/o Brady he has missed the playoffs and has a losing record vs the AFCE. Sure some people think Phil Jackson is the greatest basketball coach, but take out Jordan, or Kobe and Shaq and I think he is an avg coach. The problem with his style , which I'm assuming he got from Parcells, didn't work well for O'Brien, Patricia, Judge, McDaniels etc . Your like the siblings that doesn't want to accept that dad hit mom and isn't the best dad around , but I have accepted it and I also know dad can change, will he, not sure

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen I want to see him succeed here, but looking like all 4 seasons w/o Brady he has missed the playoffs and has a losing record vs the AFCE. Sure some people think Phil Jackson is the greatest basketball coach, but take out Jordan, or Kobe and Shaq and I think he is an avg coach. The problem with his style , which I'm assuming he got from Parcells, didn't work well for O'Brien, Patricia, Judge, McDaniels etc . Your like the siblings that doesn't want to accept that dad hit mom and isn't the best dad around , but I have accepted it and I also know dad can change, will he, not sure
I'm not going to argue opinions.

BB is the most decorated coach ever.

TB is the GOAT.

11-5 in any given year is a playoff team. Not sure where the 4th year is coming from?

BB has a team that gets players and coaches pilfered every year. It's 20 years of dominance. Guys that played major roles like Ernie and Scar have recently departed. You don't replace these legends over night. Which includes TB and Gronk.

TB goes to the most talented team he has ever had. Playing for a coach who allows him to do what he wants. With no loss of players or coaches (at least the coordinators) may have lost a RB coach or someone like that? I'm not sure and not going to research.

I just think people want to brush the challenges with a broad stroke and avoid the details (that's where the devil is).

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to argue opinions.

BB is the most decorated coach ever.

TB is the GOAT.

11-5 in any given year is a playoff team. Not sure where the 4th year is coming from?

BB has a team that gets players and coaches pilfered every year. It's 20 years of dominance. Guys that played major roles like Ernie and Scar have recently departed. You don't replace these legends over night. Which includes TB and Gronk.

TB goes to the most talented team he has ever had. Playing for a coach who allows him to do what he wants. With no loss of players or coaches (at least the coordinators) may have lost a RB coach or someone like that? I'm not sure and not going to research.

I just think people want to brush the challenges with a broad stroke and avoid the details (that's where the devil is).
Glad you keep hanging your hat on the 11-5 season which was 7 less games won than in 07, their offense scored 30 less td's and they couldn't beat out the division that they owned. I put Bill as one of the best defensive coaches ever, right there with the Ryans and the Phillips

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you keep hanging your hat on the 11-5 season which was 7 less games won than in 07, their offense scored 30 less td's and they couldn't beat out the division that they owned. I put Bill as one of the best defensive coaches ever, right there with the Ryans and the Phillips
How many teams have a repeat of a great season when they play their back up the entire season? Glad you keep diminishing what was a very good season, which in 99% of years is a playoff record at 11-5. Behind a 2nd string no name QB.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many teams have a repeat of a great season when they play their back up the entire season? Glad you keep diminishing what was a very good season, which in 99% of years is a playoff record at 11-5. Behind a 2nd string no name QB.
In Bill you Trust, I'm a doubting Butler

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Bill you Trust, I'm a doubting Butler
Two questions doubting Butler.

1. Who would you replace him with?

2. Do you think NEs record improves with your choice?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two questions doubting Butler.

1. Who would you replace him with?

2. Do you think NEs record improves with your choice?
1)I would need to think about who and would blow out his sons and his rethreads like Patricia

2) Time would tell, maybe, maybe not

Heard today that the reason Bulter didn't play in the SB was that he got into a shouting match with BB's bff Patricia. Players like Eugene Robinson were arrested the night before, but their coach still played them in the biggest game of the year/

I would try like hell to get Jimmy Johnson back into coaching