• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Walker Leaves AZ Early

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing he's either injured or fatigued, and Z made this statement to try to maintain his trade value.

If it weren't released as a "personal decision," it would mean it was either a punitive or health-related team decision.

That or he simply walked without consulting anybody about it, and Z didn't want a bunch of news cycles about that.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing he's either injured or fatigued, and Z made this statement to try to maintain his trade value.

If it weren't released as a "personal decision," it would mean it was either a punitive or health-related team decision.

That or he simply walked without consulting anybody about it, and Z didn't want a bunch of news cycles about that.

You don't think teams would be relieved that it would be an injury or fatigue? Maybe I'm wrong but if I were a GM I'd rather give up prospects for a talented young player who has had one year of injuries as opposed to a kid who was talented but entitled.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any type of injury for a pitcher is an automatic massive decrease in perceived value. really terrible if they're planning on moving him this winter.

he's 21, so "unfulfilled" doesn't apply.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams cannot require players to play in the off season per MLB rules. Of course saying no probably isn't a good way to please your bosses...and we should know by now that Jack holds grudges.