• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wade speaks of time with Heat in past tense

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt tune into the game until the final minutes of the 4th quarter, so I missed it when he said this live - But, Ira Winderman was quick to make it “newsworthy”. My personal opinion is there is absolutely NOTHING to it. He was probably hyped up given the setting and surrondings and probably didnt even realize what he said . So, lets just not make anything of it. If it turns out to be something -- so be it. Life will go on.

But it doesnt even deserve the minimal attention it is getting - locally or nationally.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I didnt tune into the game until the final minutes of the 4th quarter, so I missed it when he said this live - But, Ira Winderman was quick to make it “newsworthy”. My personal opinion is there is absolutely NOTHING to it. He was probably hyped up given the setting and surrondings and probably didnt even realize what he said . So, lets just not make anything of it. If it turns out to be something -- so be it. Life will go on.

But it doesnt even deserve the minimal attention it is getting - locally or nationally.

LOL....as you create a thread on it. Comical as usual Paula...Let me guess your reply to me.......probably something about me doing harm to myself. LOL.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont read anything into it. It was just Wade speaking and it slipped. i dont think it means he is going anywhere.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....as you create a thread on it. Comical as usual Paula...Let me guess your reply to me.......probably something about me doing harm to myself. LOL.

This post of yours, like all others, says nothing valuable