• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech - Club 216 Trash Talk Thread

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously, why would anyone want to play at UVA?

The Cavalier Daily :: Virginia football: an obituary

in the comments:

Rod
• 4 days ago
I hope no football players read this. Must be tough to pour your heart out on the field only to have your "fans" write stuff like this.

Orange and Blue > Rod
• 4 days ago
Well I did, and you know what's worse is the mass fan exodus in the middle of the third quarter. Nothing, NOTHING drains my spirit as a player more than that. I'm out there sweating, bleeding and straining every play for this game, school and team I love and all you can worry about is getting back to your f***ing car to beat traffic.
Now I know we had a bad year and it is frustrating to watch. Hell, imagine how frustrating it is for us, who puts in the work DAILY. But if you are going to pay the price of admission to Scott Stadium, stay the whole time and don't f***ing boo us.
Go Hoos

Hoosballin > Orange and Blue
• 3 days ago
Maybe if all you players were real and could beat tek atleast once a decade we would stay!! Losers

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

in the comments:

Rod
• 4 days ago
I hope no football players read this. Must be tough to pour your heart out on the field only to have your "fans" write stuff like this.

Orange and Blue > Rod
• 4 days ago
Well I did, and you know what's worse is the mass fan exodus in the middle of the third quarter. Nothing, NOTHING drains my spirit as a player more than that. I'm out there sweating, bleeding and straining every play for this game, school and team I love and all you can worry about is getting back to your f***ing car to beat traffic.
Now I know we had a bad year and it is frustrating to watch. Hell, imagine how frustrating it is for us, who puts in the work DAILY. But if you are going to pay the price of admission to Scott Stadium, stay the whole time and don't f***ing boo us.
Go Hoos

• 3 days ago
Maybe if all you players were real and could beat tek atleast once a decade we would stay!! Losers

Oh this is divine.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UVA bball just lost to UW-Green Bay. That makes me smile. I thought UVA was good at this sport. I guess only lacrosse and soccer.

Come March, Green Bay will be in the Dance, guarantee it. They have a guy named Keifer Sykes that would start on many BCS conference teams. Kid is legit. Green Bay is no USC Upstate, that's for sure.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

in the comments:

Rod
• 4 days ago

Orange and Blue > Rod
• 4 days ago
Go Hoos

• 3 days ago

Not so much divine, as reality.

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

in the comments:

Rod
• 4 days ago

Orange and Blue > Rod
• 4 days ago
Go Hoos

• 3 days ago

It's so very, very sad that a UVA fan would write this article. It was incredibly disrespectful to UVA's players. If VT football were ever to fall this low (may it never be!) I still couldn't imagine writing something like this. I am a hokie, through and through. For better or worse, in sickness and in health, 'til death do us part... and no, being in bad shape is not equivalent to death. Death would be if they disbanded the team.

That said, this cracked me up:

KLV: There more than one sport. Talk about something else. Youre beating a dead horse.
Van: Technically, Virginia Tech has been beating a dead horse.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's so very, very sad that a UVA fan would write this article. It was incredibly disrespectful to UVA's players. If VT football were ever to fall this low (may it never be!) I still couldn't imagine writing something like this. I am a hokie, through and through. For better or worse, in sickness and in health, 'til death do us part... and no, being in bad shape is not equivalent to death. Death would be if they disbanded the team.

That said, this cracked me up:

KLV: There more than one sport. Talk about something else. Youre beating a dead horse.
Van: Technically, Virginia Tech has been beating a dead horse.

Agreed. My pops and grandad went to Tech and I went to plenty of games where a bowl was a pipe dream. I still remember throwing the football with my parents in the parking lot before and after. This team could lose every game for a decade and I wouldn't bail.

vtfan15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I got a chuckle out of this, so I figured I'd post it. Jamil Kamara is visiting UVA this weekend and tweeted this:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Live <a href="http://t.co/DRJQjb6u5J">pic.twitter.com/DRJQjb6u5J</a></p>&mdash; Jamil Kamara (@JKamara1) <a href="https://twitter.com/JKamara1/statuses/411915059003408384">December 14, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Then a Wisconsin fan replies with ...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/JKamara1">@JKamara1</a> If you want frosted cookies, go to UVA. If you want to win a ton of football games and go to the NFL come to UW.</p>&mdash; Steve (@S_Bro_24) <a href="https://twitter.com/S_Bro_24/statuses/411921996193079296">December 14, 2013</a></blockquote>

vtfan15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
True! That why this Pitt fan offered to get him one if he committed there, haha. Will Kamara pick the cookies with his buddies over wins? I have no inside info, but I think the answer is yes and that he is just having fun.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/S_Bro_24">@S_Bro_24</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/JKamara1">@JKamara1</a> if you want both come to Pitt, I'll get you the cookie cake and coach Chryst and engram will get you to the NFL!</p>&mdash; Mike (@Pitt_Man33) <a href="https://twitter.com/Pitt_Man33/statuses/411924701314027520">December 14, 2013</a></blockquote>

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a chuckle out of this, so I figured I'd post it. Jamil Kamara is visiting UVA this weekend and tweeted this:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Live <a href="http://t.co/DRJQjb6u5J">pic.twitter.com/DRJQjb6u5J</a></p>&mdash; Jamil Kamara (@JKamara1) <a href="https://twitter.com/JKamara1/statuses/411915059003408384">December 14, 2013</a></blockquote>

Then a Wisconsin fan replies with ...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/JKamara1">@JKamara1</a> If you want frosted cookies, go to UVA. If you want to win a ton of football games and go to the NFL come to UW.</p>&mdash; Steve (@S_Bro_24) <a href="https://twitter.com/S_Bro_24/statuses/411921996193079296">December 14, 2013</a></blockquote>

UVa has just as many players, and the same amount of WR's in the NFL as Wisky does.

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UVa has just as many players, and the same amount of WR's in the NFL as Wisky does.

You seem to have missed the point. How many WRs has the current UVA staff put in the NFL? Does it look like that number will be going up soon? How many QBs do y'all go through a season?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to have missed the point. How many WRs has the current UVA staff put in the NFL? Does it look like that number will be going up soon? How many QBs do y'all go through a season?

Isnt the Wisky staff that coached Nick Toon now at Arkansas?

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't the sell Wisky thread, is it?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't the sell Wisky thread, is it?

You are the one that posted the Wisky fan's tweet, so that is the argument that I am destroying.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I'm not and no you aren't.

My bad, vtfan posted the tweet. But yes, I did destroy that guy's argument. The current Wisconsin staff has not put anyone in the NFL, so to claim that if Kamara went to Wisconsin he would have a better shot a getting to the NFL is not only factually incorrect, it's just stupid. Off the top of my head, I can think of 7 former UVa players that were coached by Mike London that are on active NFL rosters.