• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikings

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay bump in the road?

A strong ass defense can level a bunch of playing fields.
Let the young LSU LB's Play.

Maybe the Dallas O line is good after all.
Maybe Dak can put two good games together.

Let’s see how Thursday goes

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing stuff.

Do you recall when Nick Folk was a rookie kicker with Dallas and they were playing Denver? He had a 55 yd FG and just before the snap, Shanahan called a TO to ice Folk and of course Folk made the first one. Then had to do it again and made it too.

Odd thing about Folk here and it happened again yesterday. Romo has never mentioned Folk as a teammate or anything about him. Yesterday , Nance was talking about past great Dallas Ks - he mentioned Tony Fritchs and Rafael Septien. I remember Septien , but he wasnt hitting anything over 52. Romo kind of rolled his eyes. Romo does a lot of Pats games too. I have seen Folk be close to automatic with them. Romo has never said anything about him. Folk saved him in 07 vs Buffalo. Folk was a good K for Dallas. I have just always found that wierd. Honestly though , Romo rarely mentions past teammates.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd thing about Folk here and it happened again yesterday. Romo has never mentioned Folk as a teammate or anything about him. Yesterday , Nance was talking about past great Dallas Ks - he mentioned Tony Fritchs and Rafael Septien. I remember Septien , but he wasnt hitting anything over 52. Romo kind of rolled his eyes. Romo does a lot of Pats games too. I have seen Folk be close to automatic with them. Romo has never said anything about him. Folk saved him in 07 vs Buffalo. Folk was a good K for Dallas. I have just always found that wierd. Honestly though , Romo rarely mentions past teammates.

And Folk hadn't missed a "short one" in ages, and missed 2 yesterday.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay bump in the road?

A strong ass defense can level a bunch of playing fields.
Let the young LSU LB's Play.

Maybe the Dallas O line is good after all.
Maybe Dak can put two good games together.
The OL played great yesterday. I'm surprised I'm not hearing more about how good they were. I guess the defense and Pollard rightly stole the show

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or was Nance openly rooting for the Vikings until the game got ugly? He was as giddy as a school girl when it looked like Cook was going to break a long run off (the play where we had the defensive holding tacked on) and then we had a 3rd and 1 where Zeke looked like he was stopped and then got the first on a second effort and IIRC Nance literally said "aww he falls forward and gets it". I get it once it's a blowout because you always want a good game as an announcer but this was early on. Any way, I just thought it was funny and assume his comments were probably just a little more exuberance than rooting, but just seemed a little over the top

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or was Nance openly rooting for the Vikings until the game got ugly? He was as giddy as a school girl when it looked like Cook was going to break a long run off (the play where we had the defensive holding tacked on) and then we had a 3rd and 1 where Zeke looked like he was stopped and then got the first on a second effort and IIRC Nance literally said "aww he falls forward and gets it". I get it once it's a blowout because you always want a good game as an announcer but this was early on. Any way, I just thought it was funny and assume his comments were probably just a little more exuberance than rooting, but just seemed a little over the top
Well in fairness Romo was giddy over the Cowboys.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OL played great yesterday. I'm surprised I'm not hearing more about how good they were. I guess the defense and Pollard rightly stole the show
The OL dominated at run blocking. Could get even nastier if Tyron return and the rookie moves to LG. Although McGovern seems to be doing better.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughter texted us as we watch recorded. I quickly went to a Sunday Ticket channel and started recording.
I bet if if the Vikings were ahead by that much CBS would not have switched that game so quickly . The game was barely half over clock wise. still over 8 minutes left in 3rd quarter. There were lots of pissed off Cowboys fans who don't live in Texas

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OL dominated at run blocking. Could get even nastier if Tyron return and the rookie moves to LG. Although McGovern seems to be doing better.
IF Tyron returns and IF he is healthy enough to play at a high level that would be huge. Basically trading Tyron for McGovern who has been the weakest link. But, probably just a matter of time before Tyron goes back out injured again if he plays. Right now we mostly go right when we need to make a play. That would enable us to go either way and give us two powerful guards that get a push at the LOS for short yardage and two good tackles as well. Plus Tyler will have a better anchor in pass defense against some of the big DTs we play

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo will never get credit for how good he was. The front office botched several contracts early on in his career and it led to Romo having to carry the team on his back . There was a 4 year period where the OL was terrible and Romo took a beating and got hurt .by the time they got the good OL Romo was beaten down physically . Romo also never had a great defense Imo

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo will never get credit for how good he was. The front office botched several contracts early on in his career and it led to Romo having to carry the team on his back . There was a 4 year period where the OL was terrible and Romo took a beating and got hurt .by the time they got the good OL Romo was beaten down physically . Romo also never had a great defense Imo

I like Romo’s comment about the brown reception inside the five. For the record, Dex caught that fucking ball.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have to admit , i have always just looked at Pollard as a change of pace back that needed 7 touches a game. I have always wanted to see him used moRe in the passing game. These past 3 weeks have changed my mind. He may be our 3rd best player behind Parsons and Martin

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to admit , i have always just looked at Pollard as a change of pace back that needed 7 touches a game. I have always wanted to see him used moRe in the passing game. These past 3 weeks have changed my mind. He may be our 3rd best player behind Parsons and Martin
I have waited decades to have a RB with Tony Dorsett type skill set. He can run, catch & once he hits daylight, you better have a Darrell Green type player on your team or he is gone.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Romo’s comment about the brown reception inside the five. For the record, Dex caught that fucking ball.
Yep, I find it interesting how the NFL never enforces a rule all season ,but will throw a flag on Dallas in the playoffs . or they will change the rules anytime the Cowboys are involved.

Dez caught that ball took three steps and the ball came out when he hit the ground. An obvious catch, but in hindsight the NFL wanted the Packers to advance.

then yesterday they reviewed Lambs catch after Maher had kicked the 60 yard FG? It like WTF? I was livid . It like somebody in the league office did not want the Cowboys to get 3 points at that moment in time. That was total BS. So my middle finger is pointed straight Goodell for that

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet if if the Vikings were ahead by that much CBS would not have switched that game so quickly . The game was barely half over clock wise. still over 8 minutes left in 3rd quarter. There were lots of pissed off Cowboys fans who don't live in Texas
I was one of many.