• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Very quiet....

Dean_Youngblood

Pumped Up Kicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... around Sharks territory these days.

I can honestly say that this is probably the least that I've looked forward to a Shark's season. Ever.

Met Randy at a charity golf tourney a few weeks ago (see him there every year). This is the first time he's ever sounded like he had no clue what the organization was doing. Not too encouraging. He seemed really bummed about Drew, too.

Maybe they'll shock us all.

:wtf2:

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think your experiences are pretty much where everyone else is. We were promised some fundamental changes, er.. big changes, um... we are talking about big changes, umm.. we are going to tear the C and A off everyone's sweaters and fire the color commentary guy!

:L

No one else in the league can figure them out either. We have essentially surpassed Ottawa, no - we are the platinum standard in all sports for "chokes in the playoffs". Our team name is now a meme: "I hope my team doesn't pull a Shark". After all the chest beating we heard, we got a gift bag of platitudes and told we didn't hear them correctly - and some minor moves that possibly make us worse and not better.

I am positive that many around the broadcast world and sports world are looking at us and wondering W T F?

Dean_Youngblood

Pumped Up Kicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Jump the Shark" has a whole new meaning...

Opening day - still no captain. Not that it really matters, but it's certainly a sign.

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think your experiences are pretty much where everyone else is. We were promised some fundamental changes, er.. big changes, um... we are talking about big changes, umm.. we are going to tear the C and A off everyone's sweaters and fire the color commentary guy!

:L

No one else in the league can figure them out either. We have essentially surpassed Ottawa, no - we are the platinum standard in all sports for "chokes in the playoffs". Our team name is now a meme: "I hope my team doesn't pull a Shark". After all the chest beating we heard, we got a gift bag of platitudes and told we didn't hear them correctly - and some minor moves that possibly make us worse and not better.

I am positive that many around the broadcast world and sports world are looking at us and wondering W T F?

Yep. I've never heard more hot air and less action in my life. Wilson should have just kept his mouth shut. Any trade value the guys he wanted to trade had died as soon as he said all that shit. Negotiating 101.....don't show all your cards up front.